1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. MattUSA

MattUSA New Member

I just got my Droid last week and love it! I came from an AT&T Motorola Q9h and I had a very love-hate relationship with it/them. Windows Mobile isn't a great OS, although I thought it was at first and AT&T is a terrible carrier, with even worse customer service. My Q9h pretty much completely stopped working sometime last year like in August and now my contract ended in December, so when I could I got out of it, and headed on over to Verizon/Android and only a week in, it's an awesome combo! I just found this site, and I love it!

- Matt
  2. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

welcome to the machine matt! glad you found us!
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Forum. Glad you found us, great friendly people here. Let us know if you need anything.