1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Howdy From Tennessee!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mitchell, Nov 7, 2009.

1. mitchell

mitchell New Member

Greetings everyone! Just wanting to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Mitchell and I'm from Middle Tennessee. Picked up my Droid yesterday (love it) and found this site today, so hopefully with the combo of the two I will gain much knowledge from everyone. But again, just saying howdy!
  2. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

Hey there and welcome to the forum. Glad to see you are a fan of the droid. Trust me, there is ALOT of knowledge in this site. Good place to start would be the FAQ's section. Hope you enjoy your stay, any questions dont hesitate to ask.
  3. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Howdy 'n Yeeeehaaaaw!

Man i luv tenessee...just one of the most beautiful countries o the US
    Glad u made it here 'n like it here. Whatever u need can be found among our community, and we r glad to provide all the informations u need :)

Greetz From Germany
    Tigger
  4. crownedzero

crownedzero New Member

Lol howdy neighbor =P west tenn here