Hello

Knexo

Reaction score
Thought I would introduce myself. I got a Droid about a week ago and have been playing with it as much as possible. This my first smart phone and really am quite lost on this thing. I have a lot of question and the search functions been a big help. I'll be posting question though if I can't find answers in the serach function. Really like the site look forward to talking to some of you.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought I would introduce myself. I got a Droid about a week ago and have been playing with it as much as possible. This my first smart phone and really am quite lost on this thing. I have a lot of question and the search functions been a big help. I'll be posting question though if I can't find answers in the serach function. Really like the site look forward to talking to some of you.

:welcome: to the Droif Forums, glad you found us. If you can't find something please fee free to ask, we're all here to help each other.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined us. The forum is a wonderful place to share and learn about the Droid. Members enjoy helping each other so post your questions.

Google this DROID_UG_Verizon_68000202474a.pdf it will help with the basics.
Mike

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Jump on the Droid train and have a seat. Beverages are available (just look in your fridge), the conversations are stimulating and the mood is always light.

Enjoy your ride and don't forget to reply to questions when you've learned the answers.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome to your newest obsession, Knexo! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Check out the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good advice that may take the edge off that learning curve. Enjoy!

:welcome:

OP
K

Knexo

Reaction score
Thanks Guys! I'm sure I'll have a good time here.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DA (droidaholics anonymous) :D

Lots of answers here just sitting around waiting to be found. Happy hunting, it's a sport in itself.