How do you rock your Droid?

tecnologyman

Reaction score
For now I got a Zagg screen protector but i just ordered a skin from gelaskins.
gelaskin.png

and by the way I'm having a contest at my site where you can win one free so just take a look. :)

dustyfeathers

Reaction score
Fusion....

I have a screen protector on the front, a bodyglove hard case on the back only and I slip it into a Blackberry Curve holster with the magnet closure cut off of it.

I am a housekeeper, and I can't stop what I'm doing to unclip, unsnap or fight to get my phone out of it's holster so I sat on the floor at theVZ store one day stuffing my Droid into every holster they make.

I found that the BB Curve holster works the absolute best! The hard case on the back makes the Droid fit snuggly enough and it takes a bit of a pull to get it out of the holster. This is a good thing as I don't want the phone to go flopping off into a toilet when I'm cleaning. It is snug enough to be safe, not snug enough to have to fight to get it unholstered. Best part is....I can unholster with one hand! Yay.

Happy Droiding!
kim

D

dman91

I'm rockin' my Droid with a hard, black snap on case and a screen protector (voted for hard case by accident though).

Ever since I got into the smartphone game last year, I've used cases, covers and/or screen protectors on my devices. These devices are just to prone to getting damaged without protection.

vtrider159

Reaction score
Outside of work- just a Krussel droid pouch.

At work- Monaco aluminum case, not all that great but it's cheap and does the job.

Reaction score
Don't actually have one yet :( ,but hopefully this week. Ima rock it with a mirror screen protector and black Seido case. Already ordered them both. I'm hoping to have perfect timing lol

The CPU Guy

Reaction score
I go naked with Invisa-shield so i can use home/car docks i wish there was a nonbulky case that would allow me to use my docks.

dnvnk

Reaction score
I like the gel case and the screen protector. It makes it large enough so its comfortable in my hands when I'm playing some classic ROMs or MUDs.

evilsock

Reaction score
full body invisa-shield by zagg, AND a blak seidio case, double protection!
really i just had invisible sheild and ordered case and since it fit with body wrap i see no reason to take it off. want a seidio holster that works with case on.

jdeeg4276

Reaction score
screen protector only wish the had a case like on otter box that would not slide open and make water restance and damage proof.

cmacv

Reaction score
Was rocking mine naked till I noticed a small scratch on the screen, now I'm back to a screen protector.

vtrider159

Reaction score
I had mine in a monaco 'metal' case and dropped the phone, needless to say, the case is done.

I also use a Krussel Apollo pouch, so I'm back to that and now contemplating a seidio.