How do you rock your Droid?

skulman

Reaction score
I use the ZAGG Invisible shield. I'm a mechanic and it's in my pocket alot. Didn't wanna make it any fatter so no cases. Love the shield except for the four sides on the upper/screen half, the corners are lifting off I guess due to going in and out of my pocket. But the front and back covers are perfect. No grease, no mess.

Mamaperk

Reaction score
I have a scratch resistant skin from
Custom Motorola Droid Skin - – Custom Vinyl Skins – Unique Skins
with a Steinheil Crystal screen protector ... the unique skin is not perfect but it's working for now until I find something ideal. I also have a carrying case I found for $5. at "Five Below" locally ... I keep the screen covered at all times though ... learned my lesson after having my first two Droids scratched and nicked (they were replaced for other reasons) ... I'm stalking the accessories forum though on a regular basis because I'd prefer a hard, silicon or rubber case to the skin for protection.

DroidDoc

Reaction score
use screen protector and bought a GelaSkin, though advice to avoid, the front panel covers the lower 4 touch keys and doesn't stick to the device when fold it over the sides, I just use the back skin which I customized with pic of the kids . . .

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I actually keep my Droid in the soft pouch that they gave me when at the store when I bought it.

I tried the Body Glove case, but I felt like it made the phone too clunky, and I didn't like how pocket dust collected around the edges.

In attempt to try new things, I've order one of the aluminum cases off of E-Bay.

I've also decided to help out in this pilot project...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-accessories/9900-case-no-slide-out-keyboard-feature.html

I don't use the slide-out keyboard, and this case will be TRUE carbon Fiber. Price is a bit steep, but you get what you pay for...

toddj

Reaction score
Naked!
I've always been careful with my phones. I only dropped my enV touch once, and I've yet to drop my droid :)

Logan3824

Reaction score
I use a gelled case from cheapdroids.com, it's called amzer hybrid silicon case...It's amazing! I also use a mirror screen protector, I like how it looks when the screen is on...Definitely trippy.

samanosuke

Reaction score
I have the Case/Holster combo and really like the sense of security. However, I have to remove the back of the case every night to dock and charge my droid and when I get the car mount I'll be required to remove the entire case to mount it.

Robbed99

Reaction score
I use the ZAGG Invisible shield. I'm a mechanic and it's in my pocket alot. Didn't wanna make it any fatter so no cases. Love the shield except for the four sides on the upper/screen half, the corners are lifting off I guess due to going in and out of my pocket. But the front and back covers are perfect. No grease, no mess.

Same here...I meant the ZAGG invisible shield, i'm not a mechanic...except for the screen, I don't like the heaviness of the ZAGG for the screen, I just use the standard screen protector.

Adding a hard case dosn't really add any weight but does make it a bit bulkier. I'm in sales so I don't need people preoccupied with whether there is something in my pocket or if I'm just happy to see them!:icon_ banana:

The Droid is bulky enough! :laugh:

Project37

Reaction score
Ordered a Seidio case (just worried about dropping it), but am back and forth on getting a screen protector. I'd actually kept the "protector" that it came with (the one that labels the buttons and switches), but it gave up the ghost after two days ;)