How do you rock your Droid?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well it has been asked quite a bit. So last night I was asked to put up a poll on this subject.

The question is simple. I am only giving a few options here and of course the "other" vote! Please vote and post it up. Let's see what how this community is rockin' thier Droids!

M

Matth3w

I didn't buy a slim phone to make it huge with some case. I have a screen protector on there. If it gets damaged beyond repair I would spend the 350 bucks for another unlocked one from eBay before I made it the size of a G1 or something equally enormous.

BostonBill

Reaction score
I have the body glove and Invisibleshield. I am hard on my toys. I know I will drop it on a hard surface as well as spill something on it. I just want to give it a chance.
Of course I have no insurance.

soyboy

Reaction score
I generally carry my phone in my pocket with just a screen protector. I also have the Moto snap in holster for times when I want it on my belt. However, right now I have the Suede Jacket from Waterfield and I am running the screen naked. I really like it without anything on the screen, however, I may go back to the screen protector just to be safe. BTW I really like the Suede Jacket, It has the slim profile I want, keeps the screen protected from scratches in my pocket and cleans it when I pull the phone out. It is rather expensive for what you get, but it seems to be well made and you are paying for the Made In the USA deal vs Made in China etc.

normbarb

Reaction score
I would really like a belt case, but have not found a good one -- recommendations would be appreciated. Always used belt case with my BB and found it very convenient and protective.

CatsvsDogs

Reaction score
I use the verizon hard case with screen protector. I am pretty hard on phones because of my work so more protection the better. I rarely slide it into the belt holster.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nekkid.. would like to try the seidio innocase, but so far have not bothered.

Mtig

Reaction score
I have the verizon one with the holster and hard case and I hate the part that goes on the screen it always pops off really poor design. I also have the screen protector

Domestic violence

Reaction score
Screen protector. I bought the VZW hard shell/holster for my tour a couple months back. After I bought the droid, the rep gladly swapped the tour shell for a brand new droid shell/holster. I was happy with that but wasn't thinking..... can't use the media dock or car mount with it.

But I have it if I need it.