How do you rock your Droid?

nfj79

Reaction score
VZW screen protector and Carbon Fiber plastic case.

lnslip

Reaction score
NAKED! They sure take one hell of a beating and keep going

johntkong

Reaction score
My Droid came with a two-piece snap on hard case but I found it makes the device thicker and sliding the keyboard out is a bit more difficult. Now my Droid is naked.

jdailey1981

Reaction score
Love a naked Droid! Feels great and stays cooler. Phones are made to feel the way they do. No case!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
With a bodyglove hard case and no screen protector. I tried one for about an hour but couldn't get all the bubbles out. I also like the feel with out the screen protector.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
I just rock the screen protector. I used to have the colored plastic cases, but those things sucked. Cracked quickly and always slipped off. Have no problem rockin it naked with a screen protector.

Milton515

Reaction score
Naked with a screen protector

Sent from D1 running metiCkMod v2.2 Complete Galaxy S Theme

Blakely

Reaction score
Vrz hard case 'cause I hate nicks and scratches on my phone plus the Invisible Shield screen protector which is way better than the anti glare ones that Vrz sells. The IS protector doesn't cloud the screen.

indcolts18288

Reaction score
Naked right now. Got a set on Indianapolis Colts skins on the way from skinit. gonna look freakin sweeeeet

JustisLewis

Reaction score
Had screen protector and hard shell case, but one time I dropped my droid and the case cracked apart lol. Now its naked without a screen protector, and I've dropped it a couple of times since with no repercussions. Besides the screen is almost impossible to scratch.

Sub~Zero

Reaction score
Red case and screen protector. Looks sick

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App