1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do you remove extra wifi broadcast ids?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Benjr061, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Benjr061

Benjr061 New Member

Hello all.

I've been rooted or a while now and I update ROMs frequently. I have been using google's wifi tether and each time I get a new ROM, I end up renaming the broadcast from AndroidTether to something that I can easily recognize.

The problem is that since I've changed ROMS a few times, I now see several broadcasts ids that I've created in the past that shouldn't be seen nor available.

For instance I can see the following when I search for wifi spots on my laptop:

AndroidTether
    BensDroidDoes
    Bensdroiddoes
    DroidWifiTether

I created all of these in the past, but I only want to see the most recent one. Does anyone know the steps I need to take to remove the others?
Search tags for this page

att galaxy s3 how to remove remembered wifi spots

delete old wifi sited android

how to delete wifi broadcasts

remove wifi broadcast