So my experience lately with foxfi or the sql lite hack hasn't been going well. I primarily tether my ipad2 to the phone and here's a description of what's been happening to me lately (I sent this to the Foxfi Dev): I am still not able to connect my laptop or my ipad2 to Foxfi. Can the issue stem from the ipad2 being on ios6? Is that supported by your app? I am desperate to get a fix for this as I used it every day before upgrading. Recent changes I've made: 1. Upgrading from Razr Maxx to Razr Maxx HD 2. iPad upgraded to ios6 from ios5 Is there any correlation in those upgrades and my current issues? As I mentioned previously, this is what happens when I run the app. -Foxfi starts up like normal -It shows up on the ssid list on the ipad -the ipad connects initially like normal, shows up as a connected device on foxfi -about 5 or so seconds later, the ipad loses the connection and the SSID disappears from the ipads wifi list -foxfi still claims that the ipad is connected until I stop the app I've tried downloading the Foxfi Addon app as others have mentioned but that does nothing to fix the problem. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app... restarted my phone...toggled the wifi on the ipad... restarted the ipad to no avail. ______________ The sql lite hack seems to work but inconsistently. I can access websites but not do anything bandwidth intensive, (like use Airvideo or Airplayit, which I use daily). I think Verizon might be either throttling or blocking ports to prevent me from streaming stuff from my computer... not sure.