How are people with the Maxx getting the update already?

mysticalmalissa

Reaction score
As usual, Verizon doesn't seem to know what's going on with the update. Some Verizon reps will tell you it's rolling out, while others will tell you it's not. Motorola is who actually pushes out the update, so once Verizon has signed off on the release for soak tests, they may not have all of the first hand information on the exact dates (even though they should). So far, the only thing that has happened is the soak test, and some users who aren't a part of the soak test always get the update along with the testers.

Technically, as far as Motorola and Verizon are concerned, the soak test is a part of the roll out (that gives them some cover if the general release goes out after the end of Q2), but it's not the general roll out to everyone.

ah ok! Thanks for explaining that. I wish I could have recorded my friend....LOL...she was so freaked out that she broker her phone. She is brand new to android (got a razr saturday), coming from an old flip phone.

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
ah ok! Thanks for explaining that. I wish I could have recorded my friend....LOL...she was so freaked out that she broker her phone. She is brand new to android (got a razr saturday), coming from an old flip phone.

You take good care of Her, She has a good "Phone Advisor" MlM :biggrin:

OP
J

jarrettgt

Reaction score
Guess I should have bit my lip. Currently downloading the update right now after checking system updates.