Home++ Just added Screenshot!

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Now that Home ++ made it easy I am looking at everyones setup for ideas... it's great.

I actually didn't post 2 screens because I downloaded a folder app and put all my games in it leaving some screens to fill... now I need something to fill them with!

Alright, I just installed Home++ to test it out compared to Panda.
I like how the notification bar is hidden, but... is there an option to have the signal icon moved down to the Home++ task bar?

I think I am liking it better than Panda so far.

This damn phone has so many customizable options that it keeps me occupied all day long haha. I am addicted. Anyone else like seeing what apps people have on their screens? Its kinda like peering into someones personality to see how they set it up and gives ideas on setting up your own screens too.

rod

Reaction score
I like how the notification bar is hidden, but... is there an option to have the signal icon moved down to the Home++ task bar?

i switched over from panda abt a week ago and havent looked back. i just uninstalled panda yesterday. i liked panda bc of the dockbar (i had phone, email, messaging, etc accessible from all screens). i contacted the dev of home++ and suggested adding a messaging and email button on the power strip, and the intentions are to have a fully customizable power strip soon. (swwweeeeeeet)

but anyway, as far as right now, to my knowledge you cant do what youre asking. my suggestion to you is send the dev an email. they respond quickly!

shademar

Reaction score

It's actually down there already (swipe the power bar to the right and you'll see it)...it's just not part of the main view. I think that as soon as the icons are more customizable, it may be possible to make it visible on the left screen.

ch0sen0ne

Reaction score

It's actually down there already (swipe the power bar to the right and you'll see it)...it's just not part of the main view. I think that as soon as the icons are more customizable, it may be possible to make it visible on the left screen.
Am I blind? I don't see the cell signal strength icon down there... I see the sound, wifi, and battery but no cell signal... or are you referring to the wifi icon?

shademar

Reaction score

Am I blind? I don't see the cell signal strength icon down there... I see the sound, wifi, and battery but no cell signal... or are you referring to the wifi icon?

Ah, my bad. You're correct, I was looking at wifi/sound icons.

mikecolorama

Reaction score
Home_1260756856847.png

Home_1260756967948.png

Home_1260757001437.png

Home_1260756933286.png

Deuel

Reaction score
The setting for screenshot says it's to capture home screens. I don't think it supports capturing other screens.

taypotts

Reaction score
Anyone notice that after you take your screen shot your browser won't close in taskiller? Like I will close it then it opens back up?