Screenshot Application?

NastyNate08

Reaction score
Is there a screen shot application that allows me to take a picture of my homepage??

I heard Panda or Home++ or GDE has one... but I don't want a home replacement

tktouch12

Reaction score
dropcap2 is supposed to. it did work for me, but one day just stopped. give it a try. it was good when it worked

Reaction score
drocap2 is only for rooted phones, fyi...

otherwise i dont think there is an app that'll just screenshot...only home replacements for some reason.

old no. 7

Reaction score
Just displays the phone's screen I beleive, and you can save the image... that's my guess... I've never actually read the entire process though so IDK.

nerdbox08

Reaction score
Just displays the phone's screen I beleive, and you can save the image... that's my guess... I've never actually read the entire process though so IDK.

It just makes me nervous >.>

I'm looking for a screenshot app, like the OP, that doesn't require rooting my phone.

It's silly they don't have one available without a home replacement.

old no. 7

Reaction score
Yeah, I would like one that doesn't require rooting or a lengthy process and connecting to a computer. I like CaptureIt for my Storm. Set it to the right convenience key, and you get a screen shot from anywhere on the phone.

Rettocs

Reaction score
It's silly they don't have one available without a home replacement.

This, for sure. It is odd that you can do it with a home replacement, or when rooted, but can't if you don't have either of those 2.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

nerdbox08

Reaction score