Home++ Just added Screenshot!

johnnykaker

Reaction score
Thanks..I feel dumb..Everyone always says the menu button is your best friend..I was in settings, on Verizon's website..

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks..I feel dumb..Everyone always says the menu button is your best friend..I was in settings, on Verizon's website..
It's ok - and the fact you were able to tell us what you were doing makes it ok! Glad you figured it out.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
decreased stability with this version? after i updated today, i've been getting force closes rather often...

Jeremy556

Reaction score
Anyone know a way to turn it off?

I can't use a background any more since the update, just a black background.
To enable or disable, go to Settings/Screen preferences/Screenshot on camera key
Ah, cool, there was another update since I updated it this morning. On the version I got this morning this was not an option. Since getting the latest version this is an option, and my wallpaper works again.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've done all that - then how do you take a picture of your screen? I tried going to camera but it just wants to take pics like normal...

OK, I'm stumped..Where do I find preferences so I can change what's on my power strip? Thanks in advance
Do you have Home++ installed? I'm going to go on a limb and say you do - click on the button at the bottom with the 4 horizontal lines - then go to Preferences on the lower left, then select Screen Preferences which is the 2nd one down, and then you can select a lot of things including the Screenshot on camera key which is the very bottom one.

Make sure you have the new version of Home++ installed.

rod

Reaction score
woohoo! home++ gets better and better
what background is that and what baterry widget is that {top left} on very left screen

hey. on the left screen, in the very top left of it, theres a brightness widget called "brightness level". at top center theres a batt widget called "battery life". im about to switch that one out for the other battery widget you see on the same screen called "battery left". all these can be found in the market. let me know if you need some help. all are free.

and heres the background. i think i got it out of the "backgrounds" app found in the market. but i wouldnt know where to tell you to start looking for it within the app.

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've done all that - then how do you take a picture of your screen? I tried going to camera but it just wants to take pics like normal...

OK, I'm stumped..Where do I find preferences so I can change what's on my power strip? Thanks in advance
Do you have Home++ installed? I'm going to go on a limb and say you do - click on the button at the bottom with the 4 horizontal lines - then go to Preferences on the lower left, then select Screen Preferences which is the 2nd one down, and then you can select a lot of things including the Screenshot on camera key which is the very bottom one.

Make sure you have the new version of Home++ installed.
Click on the camera button for a second and then release it, you will see it saving the screenshot you took.

MannyPR

Reaction score
Screenshot feature rocks! I was just today looking in the market for a screenshot app.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
The developer must be reading these forums... which is great! How about changing the Lock Screen!

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm very glad the developer was right on the ball and did this. I tried taking a screenshot of something other than the home screen and it wouldn't work. For example I went into Handcent and tried taking a screenshot of a message I had just sent to a friend and it wouldn't save it. Am I doing something wrong?

R

richz

need help with screenshot dont understand how to take one, i set the screenshot option on too.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Home_1260750199069.png

Home_1260750229438.png

Home_1260750242992.png

Home_1260750288972.png

Home_1260747575125.png