Home++ Just added Screenshot!

cgarnes

Reaction score
Hey! Thank you! This Home++ seems to be "all that and a sack of potatoes"! Now, to find some cool themes.

I have tried the dx (whatever it was called), and I deleted it. 91Panda Home, and I deleted it, but this one might be a keeper!

Screenshots, too? WOW!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

mikespe

Reaction score
Well here are my Screens using Home++. I was only using the stock home but when I heard Home++ had screen shot capabilities I thought I'd give it a go!! I converted some wallpaper I had to Droid format...getting ready for the MAACO Las Vegas Bowl!!!

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
R

richz

dude it doesnt work whenever i click on the camera icon it goes into the actual camera???

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
You have the volume toggle on the top side of the phone and the camera toggle on the bottom right side of the phone.. they are real not images.

Dont use the icon use the button on the phone - on the bottom right.

dude it doesnt work whenever i click on the camera icon it goes into the actual camera???
dont get annoyed with me :\ still dont know what ur talking about =[

R

richz

f-- man im so confused can someone explain wtf a hardware button is????????????????????????????????

R

richz

omg rofl just found it by accident woohoo ty guys cya i g2g do homework bye

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Home_1260750199069.png

Home_1260750229438.png

Home_1260750242992.png

Home_1260750288972.png

Home_1260747575125.png
Ok, a couple questions...what is the widget on the screen with Pandora that lists your activities? Also, what widget do you use for your family photos?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's a calender widget you can download called CalWidget. It lets you pick from a large variety of sizes.

For the pics of my kids just hold down a spot on the phone select widgets and it's native to Android. (I had to ask someone the same question)

Ok, a couple questions...what is the widget on the screen with Pandora that lists your activities? Also, what widget do you use for your family photos?

ch0sen0ne

Reaction score
Alright, I just installed Home++ to test it out compared to Panda.
I like how the notification bar is hidden, but... is there an option to have the signal icon moved down to the Home++ task bar?

I think I am liking it better than Panda so far.

This damn phone has so many customizable options that it keeps me occupied all day long haha. I am addicted. Anyone else like seeing what apps people have on their screens? Its kinda like peering into someones personality to see how they set it up and gives ideas on setting up your own screens too.