Home++ Just added Screenshot!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
JTAC,

Care to share that wallpaper? (the box robot).... :) i like it

backlash

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the format of which Home++ saves the file. When you take a screenshot, it saves it as a PNG file.......which is fine for viewing on the phone and on a comp...........but for some reason I don't think photobucket recognizes PNG files as valid images, therefore using pixelpipe to upload to photobucket, it doesn't work.

mad3963

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the format of which Home++ saves the file. When you take a screenshot, it saves it as a PNG file.......which is fine for viewing on the phone and on a comp...........but for some reason I don't think photobucket recognizes PNG files as valid images, therefore using pixelpipe to upload to photobucket, it doesn't work.

Saved as .jpg files on my DROID (that is how they show up in ASTRO) and uploaded to Photobucket thru Pixel Pipe as .jpg.

CronoDL

Reaction score
Hey Mad3963, what widget is that between the power bar and SportsTap? I'd like to be able to see the different volumes all at once.

Thanks

mad3963

Reaction score
Hey Mad3963, what widget is that between the power bar and SportsTap? I'd like to be able to see the different volumes all at once.

Thanks

That is the AudioManager Widget. Has Large and Small widgets. Tap it and it brings up the AudioManager Console, where you can adjust each of the volume sliders individually.

bradgsanford

Reaction score
here's mine

4184867353_029de53688_o.jpg

yah27

Reaction score
How do you guys have more than 3 home pages? Is that a feature w/ H++?