I'm pretty sure it was the one click root lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

ziggy484

Reaction score
rooting alone shouldnt make you lose any widgets,

Sent via Superclean Fascinate

DustinSK925

Reaction score
All I did was root, one of them members on here ran me thru it step by step. Now they're gone. And I want that stock clock back lol! Is there any way? Im down to bring my phone back to stock if I can get it back without losing my contacts if possible...Also, how do you put music from say frostwire on to the fascinate!?

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score
All I did was root, one of them members on here ran me thru it step by step. Now they're gone. And I want that stock clock back lol! Is there any way? Im down to bring my phone back to stock if I can get it back without losing my contacts if possible...Also, how do you put music from say frostwire on to the fascinate!?

Rooting shouldn't have made you loose anything. Did you install a rom? We do not dicuss obtaining paid music for free on this forum. Frostwire is in the market but the music downloaded from the app is not paid for.

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Oh okay, I meant itunes! Yeah I think I installed a rom. How do I get rid of it..?

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Alright nvmd figured howto put music on phone, easy. But how can I get stock widgets back!!

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Yeah the only widget that displays is buddies now...

Nima

Reaction score
i'm trying to root my android but when i plug it in my computer it wont say it on the control panel, i downloaded the driver 64bit, still not working, and my version is 5.5.893, please help.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Are you using the Moto USB cable that came with the Bionic or a non-Moto cable?

answersfast

Reaction score
I CURRENTLY HAVE THE MOTOROLA PRO AND I HAVE SERVICE WITH PAGE PLUS CELLULAR. I JUST BROUGHT A BIONIC FROMT HIS MAN ON EBAY ONLY TO FIND OUT THE PAGE PLUS CANNOT HOOK IT UP BECAUSE ITS A 4g LTE PHONE. I AM DESPERATE TO GET THIS PHONE HOOK UP CAN ANYONE HELP ME? COULD I PUT THE SIM CARD FOR MY DROID PRO PHONE TO THE BIONIC? PLEASE HELP! OR COULD I BUY A NEW SIM CARD ACTIVATE IT WITH A PLAN THE INSERT IT INTO THE BIOONIC?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
The Bionic will activate by simply inserting the SIM card in and powering the phone one. However I am only confident it will activate on Verizon. I can't speak for another Cellular Carrier and whether that phone can be activated on their network or not.