Help with a toolbox theme please its probably a stupid ?

Socomfreak

Reaction score
I'm running lib 2.0 and have the updated donate toolbox. The first theme on the list is blacked out blue gingerbread theme won't flash for me. I downloaded it in the toolbox and it asked to wipe. Data and cache and then install or install I just went with cancel. Go to bootstrap and then reboot recovery I cleared my cache and then I install from sd and found it under liberty> themes then I just installed and then back out to reboot system and nada no changes? Totally bamfuzzled lol. I have been running I believe its the epic blue and bold theme and I installed it the same way except I downloaded it thru the forums here. And help would be amazing you guys and gals cover so much its unreal haha a lot of stuff windsup goin straight over my head so forgive me if I'm being a tard lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

vincent518

Reaction score
Did you try mounting the system then installing theme?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
S

Socomfreak

Reaction score
Ok gonna sound dumb sorry. Mounting the system? Give me a bit more clarification or idea of what that would mean doing?

OP
S

Socomfreak

Reaction score
I went into bootstrap and went thru and hit mount system then installed and no difference then I did the install and hit mount system and no difference everytime I come back to recovery mode it always shows the option to mount system it doesn't show unmount unless I'm missing something?

vincent518

Reaction score
Installing themes or Addons
-boot into recovery via clockworks bootstrap
-select "mounts and storage"
-select mount /system
-go back "powerbutton"
-select "install zip from sdcard"
-select "choose zip from sdcard"
-find and select TheameName.zip
-reboot

This method always works for me. Maybe you have a bad download file?
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
S

Socomfreak

Reaction score
Yea I tried that and still no luck? I also downloaded the theme like 3 or 4 times from the toolbox I can't find it anywhere on the forums here? I really love the screenshot of the theme it looks great! Ugh =(