1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Liberty Toolbox will not DL anything...

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by gammaxgoblin, Feb 14, 2011.

1. gammaxgoblin

gammaxgoblin New Member

I have reinstalled lib 1.5 about 4 times after sbf, deleted and reinstalled toolbox and everything else i have read to fix the tool box. no matter what i select to dl and customize my liberty, it will say downloading/installing theme, it doesnt download anything, no flickering of the data arrows for about 15 seconds, reboots and gives the error message. I have read that numerous others are having this same problem....what is up with the toolbox?
  2. thebird36

thebird36 New Member

Try downloading the 1 on the market idk if this is gonna help but its worth a try since there are bug fixes with it

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  3. gammaxgoblin

gammaxgoblin New Member

ya i tried that multiple times...i have tried all solutions....there is something wrong with toolbox
  4. troutbeck27

troutbeck27 New Member

did you install the mod for the battery enhancement in this forum, and if so update to the latest version 3.2.1
  5. holmes6

holmes6 New Member

Try removing all the downloads from the Liberty dir on your SD card, and then re-downloading in toolbox

also always use the program in Portrait mode and not landscape, selecting an addon in landscape crashes the app and leaves a hosed file in the Liberty dir
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2011