HELP!! Dont want to Give up..Bricked!

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Chkmate Your unrelentless persistance was unbelieveable.......This was my first post on here and chkmate has Props!! I knew I read somewhere about your post Madr, about being able to upgrade your system, but you cant downgrade with .SBF's. Just for reference, I had to use RSDLite 8, but I tried with the 2.1 version, and MAGIC. There must have been a glitch on my phone cause I looked and 2.3.340 updated was there and I downloaded it. This time around, I will do my own root with z4 and know all and ask all before I do. Chkmate, U DA MAN!!!:icon_ banana:dancedroid Madr, hope u lost your rock, but thanks for coming out to provide your support.

PS.
I saved everything to sd card, how can I recover back onto my phone? I used bootstrap and clockworkmod for recovery. Any suggestions? I was going to root with Z4, and proceed carefully with other modifications.

First off, your welcome, so glad you got it.

Second, all the stuff on your SD card should move over with ease. But are you talking about music and images? You don't want to use any old files that were saved and used on an older version. Themes, ROM's and that kind of stuff is now worthless. But images, ringtones/sounds and music should be fine.

Boot logo files and boot animations should be fine. ROM's and themes are built off versions Just an FYI :)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\