Getting 1x on my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am back to 4G...for now.

so am i :) yay! now i can actually concentrate on doing my first assignment at work...

... no i cant, i'm on here reading post after post... figures :)

LMAO, I was thinking the same thing, had the same feeling the first time I got my Droid. Couldn't ever seem to concentrate!

horrible, isn't it? lol i think i concentrated more when i was reading about the phone's specs and rumor dates. having the phone means i have to text, change the background, get new games... hard work!

RobRud

Reaction score
had no 3g or 4g - removed battery

Same here ... sorta ...

I had 3g this morning outside of Philadelphia, got into the city where I usually have 4g, and had no g's

I removed the battery, re-seated the 4g card (just for good measure) and rebooted the phone. 4g is back now.

rmcomer

Reaction score
Same thing here in downtown Sacramento, only 1x this morning, half the time it kept saying no network connection.

tdetroit

Reaction score
Verizon had a Nationwide Network Outage on their 4G. Mine just came back. Do a search in here on 4G outage, should bring you right to the thread.

Reaction score
anyone else having the 1x issue with their phone again? my phone was getting texts and i was able to send a few out but now i'm not able to do anything with it. ::sigh:: not fun

mtnbkrbob

Reaction score
running with the 1X here in mich. outside detroit should have 4G but I dont know. my TB is stock rooted? but its raining like a siv so who knows im gonna do a speedtest using speedtest.net mobile app and see what #'s i get on this 1X network.. ill post the results.

1X speedt test rusults: hitting southfield mi from milford mi.

ping download upload
36ms 127kbps 144kbps
27ms 132kbps 142kbps
43ms 130kbps 134kbps

ok well i didnt do a 3G or 4G test but believe me i will. just figured it would be interesting to do thats all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.