4g connection

Archerjostle

Reaction score
This has got me pissed BEYOND belief...has anyone been able to complain there way out of a contract? Im THAT upset about it...just simply rediculous!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

eldub

Reaction score
After I dialed *228 it seemed to fix the problem as I didn't lose data but my phone would stay hot for hours at a time which depleted the battery very quickly. Then after a few days the data dropping came back with a vengeance. replaced the sim again and at least now it is back to where it was before with occasionally dropping data and not staying hot.
I did get a free month of service for all this hassle, but I would rather have a phone that works reliably.hopefully we get another software update that fixes this problem before they completely abandon thunderbolt support. Otherwise I will need to deal with the nightmare of a refurb. Until then I will have a 3g thunderbolt in a 4g area.

kaw19razor

Reaction score
I am having the same issue with data connection... Extremely frustrating and very tempted to root... F-u verizon!

MadeForJesus

Reaction score
I am having bad data connection problems. Hardly ever have any at my home, where I used to keep 4g with no problem. I am on my first replacement and it still has the same problem. I also get duplicate texts and don't even get some. I am rooted. Do you know of a Rom that don't have this problem?