No Internet Connection

mthorn79

Reaction score
Had 4G all morning up until just now. I have 2 bars but no internet connection at all, no 1X, 3G, 4G, anything. Ok as I'm typing just got 1X but drops in & out.

Anyone else having this issue?

BTW, since I've had the phone I've never dropped out of 4G.

Droidfuzz

Reaction score
I don't know where you are I had the same issues on tuesday. Wondering if vzw is doing some kind of maintainance

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I've had the same problem, cause is all new technology it seems everybody is freakin out about it at Verizon, no worries, mine lasted a day like that, just call them and tell them to make sure the phone is been provisioned right, or perhaps just go to the store and tell them to swap the 4g sim card from your phone...Good luck !

biodroid

Reaction score
I spoke with vzn earlier. Pretty sure they're aware of this. If its not the mobile network, WiFi drops me as well. The toggle's are getting quite the work out ! ;)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

OP
mthorn79

mthorn79

Reaction score
Just saw this on another forum...

"I just contacted Verizon Technical Support.

I was informed that there currently is a 4G outage for many Verizon customers nationwide. I'm receiving the same issue on both my 4G devices (Phone & USB) and the rep also said that there is currently no estimated time for a resolution."

petman

Reaction score
I am in northern Ohio, had issues and was going to post, had no internet connection, and phone was inbetween 1X and 3G, wheeeeew thought it was my phone, seems ok now