Getting 1x on my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkc3usc

Reaction score
instead of 3g or 4g i get a 1x? No idea. its keeps going back and fourth 3g 4g 1x?

Easy E

Reaction score
I'm using Startup Cleaner 2.0 and something I shut off caused my phone to do that (no 4g here yet, but was stuck at 1x). Re-enabled system startup items and it's fine now.

lnslip

Reaction score
i woke up today to just 1x also. my phone was fine yesterday but today idk lol

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I'm in 1X today as well. I wonder if there is a problem with the network. Or it's the new phone I got. I should have just lived with the hissing sound on calls.

mthorn79

Reaction score
I had 4G all this morning up until just now, I have 2 bars but no internet connection...hmm.

Thought it was maybe something to do with root...maybe not now.

OP
J

jkc3usc

Reaction score
Can the weather play a role in my signal?

Reaction score
network issue... makes sense. 4g is still relatively new so there are bound to be a problem here and there. i hope the issue is resolved soon, it's going to be in the back of my mind until it is :(

Reaction score
now my phone is saying 3g and i have 3bars. guess that's better than 1x. the area i'm in has been giving me 4g all week... i'll just keep an eye on my phone and see what happens

mthorn79

Reaction score
Saw this from a thread in a different forum...

"I just contacted Verizon Technical Support.

I was informed that there currently is a 4G outage for many Verizon customers nationwide. I'm receiving the same issue on both my 4G devices (Phone & USB) and the rep also said that there is currently no estimated time for a resolution."

Glad it's not my phone.

Reaction score
i work in 4g coverage but live in 3g coverage so until all of new york is covered in 4g i dont think i should be complaining. i never had a problem with 3g service, why should i now? i think the speeds are ok, 4g is better but i still like 3g. the phone still works the way it has been since i got it so until that gets messed up i'm happy

AntiNorm

Reaction score
I'm seeing the same 1x issue on my Thunderbolt...but I don't live in a 4G coverage area (3G only), and my 3G netbook is working just fine with 2+ mbps down.

How would a network issue cause what I'm seeing?

xDexter

Reaction score
I don't even have 4g coverage in my area yet, but I am not getting 3g service either. I am worried it might be because I am rooted...

Status
Not open for further replies.