[ROM] [GB][2.3.4] Molten v2.2 (11/30/11)

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Development' started by Ryman222, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Bluesnell

Bluesnell New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey ryman I love love your Roms thanks so much for all your hard work ...this latest version is amazing I'm so happy with my phone now! One question also...the market fix zip didn't make it so I can make purchases.....I've tried reflashing it 3 times...wiping market data....I'm on 2.3.4 running version 2. Any idea??

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

2. Bluesnell

Bluesnell New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Also I can't login to Google maps:(

3. Ryman222

Ryman222 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Help me help you, after flashing the fix, lemme know what market version you have. Also did you wipe data/cache/and dalvik when you flashed the ROM?

4. Bluesnell

Bluesnell New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm sorry I didn't put that in there....its market 3.3.11. I did wipe all caches...I also tried just wiping the market data....then reinstalling the market fix zip. I did a nandroid restore....back to 1.11.....and re-wiped everything and re installed rom and the market fix again. Still I can't purchase or access Google maps...it says login failed...for maps...and it says error in the market

5. Ryman222

Ryman222 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Well the market fix should flash version 3.15 or something like that, the problem is in version 3.3.11, which is what the rom came stock with, Ill check maybe that fix zip wasn't correct. I can login fine for maps, this seems to be a rare issue, I had a guy messege me on twitter about it on version 1.1f so idk. Did you wipe just the big 3 when initially flashing?

6. Bluesnell

Bluesnell New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ya just the cache...dalvik cache and data...and battery stats just out of habit ...hmmm perhaps I should delete it and redownload the market fix.....ill wait to hear from ya after u check out the download thanks so much again for the help ....was the guy from twitter able to fix his maps?

7. jmoseley33

jmoseley33 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    flashed the rom worked great. the only thing that wont work is it wont let me sync my facebook to my contacts, when i click on the facebook icon in the add accounts page nothing happens but all the other add account icons work. any ideas

8. Bluesnell

Bluesnell New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So as far as Google maps....I toggled the Google location services on and off...and randomly the problem went away lol! Ill take it;) I sometimes don't have service when I reboot....and if I toggle GPS on and off my phone connects;) whateva works lol! I love love this rom....

9. Bluesnell

Bluesnell New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So when I first installed this new version 2..... I downloaded the market fix....wiped cache/dalvik /data......and then installed the rom....but before I rebooted I then installed the market fix. It won't install a different version of the market every time I check it is 3.3.11 ....I have reinstalled countless times...cleared app cache ....deleted the file...redosnloaded.....re installed. Still no luck. Do I need to wipe all data/caches/dalvik cache......before installing just the market fix? If so perhaps that Was my problem....or perhaps I should restore my nandroid and redo both the new rom and the market fix?? What do u think? Sorry to bother

10. bigred747

bigred747 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Facebook Contacts

It won't sync my fb contacts. It won't open from the accounts page and the fb app doesn't have an option to sync contacts. please help! i need those contacts! other than that, great rom. i love the look and it feels super fast

11. Bluesnell

Bluesnell New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you clear the data from your Facebook app....when you reload it should ask you what contacts you'd like to sync.....

12. Bluesnell

Bluesnell New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry just tried that doesn't work anymore I guess. I checked the accounts and you are right the Facebook icon doesn't do anything if you touch it. Ill keep trying to find a way for ya

Also on a side not for anyone with that similar issue....my Google maps would not log in....so I toggled the Google location services off and back on in settings....then when I open Google maps...it says invalid login again... but .now a triangle appears at the top of your screen asking for permission for Google maps...give permission and you are good to go.

Search tags for this page
droid x to molton rom
droid x2 molten 2.3 redux
droid x2 molten rom wifi error
molten droid x2
molten on droid x2

molten rom

molten rom droid x2
molten v2.3 redux rom
ryman roms
wifi on ms 12000