smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Bk...I agree on the wifi notification in the notification area....

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
STG.. Once we root it that will disappear... GS3 is the same.. I screen shot the multi for us instead of typing as we spoke of it.. Lol

°BK's pure G-Nex°

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Love this phone ..playing with it a few hours ..time to fill up sd card ...two small things which I'm sure will be fixed (root will definitely) ..multi window apps don't include gmail..youtube..
y7eregav.jpg

I'd also like to disable the wifi off in notification drop down...

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

Yeah but you know once that baby gets cracked it will. ;)

Reaction score
I've never rooted before and I'm not sure I'm going to start with the note 2. I hate all the bloatware and whatnot, but I have a feeling I would brick it and have to murder myself.

huskur

Reaction score
umm why does the notes say to fully charge before turning on?? this is killing me.. sitting on my desk watching it charge.

All smartphones should be fully charged before the setup process begins. It's just a safety measure to make sure it doesn't die during a crucial moment such as activation.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I've never rooted before and I'm not sure I'm going to start with the note 2. I hate all the bloatware and whatnot, but I have a feeling I would brick it and have to murder myself.

I'm sure we'll find a safe way... No other way.... But even with bloat this phone will rock.. Don't worry...

°BK's pure G-Nex°

spydergirl

Reaction score
"Please wait while your phone connects to Verizon Wireless and automatically activates.."

I've been stuck in this mode with the little circle going round and round for at least 5 minutes !! I have 2 bars of service. Should I keep waiting?

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score

If you follow the directions and use one of the one click root methods you'll be fine, just follow all directions and read.

Sent from my frozenly delicious razr maxx.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
jgmecarter said:
Other than the speed and smoothness it is a lot like the S3. The screen is a lot better, not having pentile makes a big difference. The camera is the same. I have not played with the S pen yet but I am sure that will make the note 2 that much better. I am still trying to get use to typing on this large keyboard, my fingers keep hitting the the b or v instead of the space bar.

The camera may appear to be the same but watching a few vids on youtube the sound in video is way better on the Note 2 and the video overall looked better but that could be the difference in camera software between JB and ICS. Either way this phone is sweeeetttttt.

This video for example.

[video=youtube;wcxyTHB6a8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcxyTHB6a8k&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Last edited:

jgmecarter

Reaction score
INCREMENTAL said:
The camera may appear to be the same but watching a few vids on youtube the sound in video is way better on the Note 2 and the video overall looked better but that could be the difference in camera software between JB and ICS. Either way this phone is sweeeetttttt.

This video for example.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcxyTHB6a8k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You are right after playing with it some more and comparing it with the S3 it is better. I also found out that foxfi and flash player works on it as well. This phone is definitely a game changer

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
jgmecarter said:
You are right after playing with it some more and comparing it with the S3 it is better. I also found out that foxfi and flash player works on it as well. This phone is definitely a game changer

Yeah man couldnt be happier, im so stoked right now.

Reaction score
How is the antenna, like the S3? Drop calls in the Boston Area are the only thing keeping me away from the Samsung devices and learning towards the droid razr maxx hd.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Well the only thing so far I dont like is that the multi screen function seems to only work with apps that are already part of the multi screen function cant add any sucks other wise love this phone.