Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Guys maybe im missing something or being stupid lol. But when u take a screenshot, how do u draw on it. When ivgo to gallery and it says draw on picture it will only let me on the back side. What am I missing??? Thanks.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Guys maybe im missing something or being stupid lol. But when u take a screenshot, how do u draw on it. When ivgo to gallery and it says draw on picture it will only let me on the back side. What am I missing??? Thanks.

If you take the screen with the S Pen, there should be a "bar" at the top of the screenshot that allows you to edit, draw, etc before clicking the checkmark on the right to save. If you take the screen via the palm swipe method, the ability to edit is displayed in the notification tray (or at least it was for me)...

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Well the only thing so far I dont like is that the multi screen function seems to only work with apps that are already part of the multi screen function cant add any sucks other wise love this phone.

I was disappointed with this as well - the Sprint version of the Note 2 had gmail, gtalk, chrome in it's list of multi-window apps.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
smalltowngirl13 said:
If you take the screen with the S Pen, there should be a "bar" at the top of the screenshot that allows you to edit, draw, etc before clicking the checkmark on the right to save. If you take the screen via the palm swipe method, the ability to edit is displayed in the notification tray (or at least it was for me)...

Thank you

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
smalltowngirl13 said:
I was disappointed with this as well - the Sprint version of the Note 2 had gmail, gtalk, chrome in it's list of multi-window apps.

The Verizon rep told me there was a update to multi window software coming in january, maybe it will have more.

Alvarez13

Reaction score
Fedex called and said they ****ed up and sent the shipment to wrong location. Won't have it until tomorrow. Planning on punching the next human being I come across today.

Reaction score
Fedex called and said they ****ed up and sent the shipment to wrong location. Won't have it until tomorrow. Planning on punching the next human being I come across today.
Sorry to hear that man. I've been checking tracking all day and it still says out for delivery. I sure hope I don't run into the same problem, as I will also go on a punching, and/or stabbing spree.

Reaction score
I also want to comment that this has been my favorite android forum and I think the Note 2 should have its own shortcut at the top considering it's probably the best phone out at this point (IMO). I mean, the Rezound is up there and that's not a "Droid" phone.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

Tell yourself it is worth the wait...or go to the VZW store and don't leave until they close & you can play with the display device... :)

steeletown

Reaction score
smalltowngirl13 said:

Verizon removed the blocking mode feature as well, all other carrier have it.