Full Motorola Xoom Super-Bowl Ad

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;FgOX9mb7V4o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgOX9mb7V4o&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Just in case you didn't catch it during the SuperBowl, here is the full Motorola Xoom SuperBowl Ad. I love the way this ad pokes gentle fun at Apple in an indirect way by aiming to "make a better world", just like Apple's famous '1984' Mac ad aspired to do. It's pretty interesting that Google, with Android, is doing a better job of de-homogenizing, (I think I just made up a word), the world through technology than Apple ever did. They are doing it with 'open-source' instead of 'ultra-closed-source' which makes logical sense. 'Openness' helps people work together on solutions to problems better than a closed system ever did.

Another reason to like the ad is because its always cool when the hero gets the girl. :)

Be sure to checkout our dedicated Motorola Xoom Forum @ XoomForums.com

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
It's funny how you watch things a second time and pick up on the little details. I didn't notice the iPod headphones everyone was wearing, nor the 1984 within the first few frames on the tab screen last night. That's pretty cool. But like the other news story is going on about, the price is going to kill this revolution. It was a pretty sweet ad tho!

DroidMastar2

Reaction score
Lol the slick jabs at apple were cool, i guess... but thisn commercial was pretty crappy IMO. I mean it didnt make me say " oh wow that tablet is a must have." It showed google maps, something that we've seen time and time again. The IPhone on Verizon commercial was shorter and made me want to get an IPhone on Verizon.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
AWESOME!

That is great, I love how she has to remove her iPod earphones! LOL

tktouch12

Reaction score
well it doesnt really show off the tablet, but it still made me really want one (more than anything else i've seen yet). most people wont pick up on the small apple pokes, but i like that they're there and it appeals to the emotional side of advertising (i guess?).
it makes me want one of those sweet tablets.