New Motorola Xoom Ad: Empower The People

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;NseIujgyFDQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NseIujgyFDQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

We have seen many pre-super bowl previews from Motorola about the Xoom, and this seems to be one that will make a big impact. The video above is a shortened version of what Motorola will be showing off during the second half of the big game tomorrow. The whole idea of this video iseems to be a group of Apple followers all alike. Then, one man turns around and goes against the crowd with his very elegant Xoom. This, I think, will make for one of the better tech based ads.

Created by Anomaly New York, the ad entitled "Empower the People" is set in an Orwellian, 1984-esque world where technology - and people - are limited by restrictive platforms. Enter Motorola XOOM – the tablet to create a better world – and a new day with optimism, openness, freedom and empowerment.
Source (A Piece of Motorola’s Super Bowl Ad for the XOOM [VIDEO] | Android Phone Fans)

Last edited by a moderator:

aRsTwiX

Reaction score
Pretty awesome. Hopefully people are smart enough to realize how it's related to Apple.

I showed a buddy the world one with 1984 and he was confused.

OP: How do you embed videos? I'm trying to post a video but can't figure out how to embed it lol

OP
W

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Pretty awesome. Hopefully people are smart enough to realize how it's related to Apple.

I showed a buddy the world one with 1984 and he was confused.

OP: How do you embed videos? I'm trying to post a video but can't figure out how to embed it lol
Just put the videos link and it'll embed it automatically =) hope that helps. And I know, that video confused a lot of people.

Big Dawg 23

Reaction score
I understood the commercial but that it was poorly done. The rumored cost of this device is going to be interesting to see how it effects sales. Given the iPad 1 64GB with 3G was $829. Apple typically doesn't jack up prices from one device to the next. This price might hamper sales.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
They gonna empower the people all right.....empower them to choose a cheaper tablet.