1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Samsung's Funny New Teaser Ad for Their 'Big Game' Ad; With Seth Rogen & Paul Rudd

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Jan 31, 2013.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

Samsung is truly pulling out all the stops when it comes to promoting their products while indirectly poking fun at Apple. Their newest commercial features the actors Bob Odenkirk, Seth Rogen & Paul Rudd. The concept of the commercial is that Seth & Paul have been hired to create a pre-teaser ad for the upcoming Samsung ad that will be featured at the Super Bowl. But, of course, things wouldn't be funny if it weren't more complicated than that, and hilarity ensues....

Interestingly, while the comedy in this add doesn't directly or even indirectly reference Apple in any way, and in fact is really focused more on "the Big Game," the subtle irony is not lost within the Android community.

Incidentally, as a side-note, this ad was apparently directed by Jon Favreau, which is the same guy who directed the first two Iron Man films.

Source: SamsungMobileUSA
    1 person likes this.
  2. johnomaz

johnomaz Well-Known Member

LOL, the SF 50 - 1ers. Makes me glad I don't watch football.
    1 person likes this.
  3. combatmedic870

combatmedic870 Well-Known Member

LMFAOROTF!!! Goodness. Samsung is awesome. I just like there commercials so much!
  4. liftedplane

liftedplane Well-Known Member

we could get sued.

by who?

Everybody, nobody, who knows... hehehe that's right apple.
  5. xeene

xeene Well-Known Member

That lawsuit that Apple won vs samsung, was the best thing to happen to samsung.
    3 people like this.
  6. kodiak799

kodiak799 Well-Known Member

Actually the NFL went lawsuit crazy a few years ago over the SuperBowl trademark. I think they even may have gone after "The Big Game" alternatives.
  7. tornado

tornado New Member

Great commercial! I love those three guys. It a great parody of a typical corporate meeting. And the "corporate boss" sounds just like my old boss where I used to work. He loved to talk and thought he knew everything, but usually didn't make any sense. I guess that was why he was the boss.
    Well, since my beloved Green Bay Packers aren't in the game, I'll have plenty of time to enjoy the commercials.
  8. PereDroid

PereDroid Well-Known Member

Samsung just proving what I've always said: Apple didn't make it to where they are now because they build better products or are more innovative. It's because they made the best commercials. They spent $$$$$$$$ on commercials. NO ONE else did and they couldn't understand how to bear Apple. Well, Sammy has figured it out. Paying attention ASUS? HTC? LG?
    1 person likes this.
Search tags for this page

funny games net adfor

my funny games net adfor
samsung new funny add