froyo 4.7 helpppp

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
so pretty much i need to boot up phone and hold x down and wipe data and cache and then let phone start up and then put the program in my phone? or just wipe data and cache and then before boot go to my downloads and install it then? sorry bout all these questions

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
so pretty much i need to boot up phone and hold x down and wipe data and cache and then let phone start up and then put the program in my phone? or just wipe data and cache and then before boot go to my downloads and install it then?

I see where your issue is, you need to get that file from "my downloads" to the root of your SD card, then everything can be done right from your recovery screen without a reboot, if you have a file manager, preferably Root Explorer this is easily done

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
ok i have wiped data fatory reset twice on boot and wiped cache 2 times as well... i have now installed simply stuning and it says it was successful and done and now it is on the screen it gives me options....
apply sd card. update zip
choose zip from sd card
toggle signature verification
toggle script asserts...
where to now? haha thanks so much for this guys

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Press the power button to go back a screen and choose reboot

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Make sure to check out Chevy's Tools inside of the settings menu, within status bar you can change the color of the notification text, clock, ongoing text, carrier message text and color

If you have anymore questions post back and we are glad you got it :)

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
update...question.....i would like to know sample maybe by ur own preferances, what should i now set my profiles as for everything so i dont use a lot of battery on my phone with the simply stunning rom now....reccomendations?