found a way to keep 4g

t1.8matt

Reaction score
Sure can, I'll check it out after work. On a sidenote, I cannot get movies to come up in my browser like on streetfire.com. I use dolphin browser HD, but it doesn't work on the stock browser either. I'm gonna download the ics browser and see if that does anything but I think it might be a software issue with the ICS roms.

OP
M

muffins7497

Reaction score
thanks, i tried to play video thru the browser.. it's a hit or miss. worst case, i can always switch to
my stock and watch Netflix if i am out somewhere and really need to.

t1.8matt

Reaction score
Well, Netflix will not play videos, and ICS+ browser will not play videos in the browser page itself.

OP
M

muffins7497

Reaction score
Well, Netflix will not play videos, and ICS+ browser will not play videos in the browser page itself.
i think.. that has to do with hardware accelerator.. i think that's what it's called.. anyway, i remember when i
was using older Gummy, there was a Netflix patch that i had downloaded and that worked. i wonder if still, their
are updated patch for Netflix.. ice 4.0.4?

t1.8matt

Reaction score
Even if there is a patch for gummy, I wonder if it would be compatible with Axiom considering they're both ICS based roms?

t1.8matt

Reaction score
IIRC you don't flash gapps on axiom. I think I had to download them from the play store. Sad I can't remember, I just flashed this rom last week when I first got this phone.

OP
M

muffins7497

Reaction score
IIRC you don't flash gapps on axiom. I think I had to download them from the play store. Sad I can't remember, I just flashed this rom last week when I first got this phone.

i believe.. it's already integrated within the rom.. just flash and reboot.
it's been over 2 month but i think that's how it's done. i think i will wait, don't feel like reinstalling apps and setting.
it's just Netflix and bar-code scanner not working.. just keep scanning the UPC Code, in and out, in and out..
camera can't focus?

i_B_rickjames

Reaction score
I am running Axioim on top of the .904 base. Every time I reboot i lose data all together. The dalvik wipe works, when I reboot after that I get 4g back, it just sucks we have to do that cause it takes soooo long to boot back up. But otherwise this is the only ICS ROM I haven't had too many problems with.

Have you tried wiping dalvik? I am also running axiom and have the same issue, but I wipe dalvik and it works perfect (until I reboot), kind of a pain in the arse but I do like the ics feel.