Radio Hybrid - 4.0.3 LTE / 4.0.2 CDMA

creaky

Reaction score
These files should have no problem being downloaded from a Mac?

No problem at all. Either download them to your Mac and transfer them to your phone's SD card or just download it directly to your phone from your phone's browser. Either way, once it's on your SD card then just flash it in CWM recovery. Sometimes the reboot takes a while, so be patient.

justinxjx

Reaction score
Thank you so much for posting this. This hybrid helped tremendously. I don't get good 4G at my home, but I'm usually on wifi so no problem. When I wasn't on wifi though, the 3G was really struggling with the 4.0.3 radio, burning battery like crazy. Now I get a solid 3G signal again at home. Thanks again!

OP
J

JoelWRX

Reaction score
Thank you so much for posting this. This hybrid helped tremendously. I don't get good 4G at my home, but I'm usually on wifi so no problem. When I wasn't on wifi though, the 3G was really struggling with the 4.0.3 radio, burning battery like crazy. Now I get a solid 3G signal again at home. Thanks again!

Glad it has helped you too. My 3G battery life is much better.

xliderider

Reaction score
Typo

OK, it was just a typo. When it was flashing, the text says flashing EK06 and EK04 so I got worried. But the "About Phone" screen does confirm that the CDMA radio file is indeed EK05, not EK06 following the flash.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Don't forget to run a backup prior to flashing the new radios.

A backup won't help you here if something gets pooched. Nandroids don't save or restore radios. I agree though a backup is always good to have around though.

???

Reaction score
I had no luck with these. after a day I went back to the leaked radios. the hand off didn't work well and got hung with no service more often.

alucard9114

Reaction score
So far this radio is working awesome will really test it Monday at the beach where I got no reception but my wife's Droid x2 had full 3g.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

???

Reaction score
anyone know where to get the stock 4.0.2 radios as a update.zip? the link in the early post is dead and i somehow didn't save them when I should have.

wanna update to 4.0.4 but only works from 4.0.2

chewy74

Reaction score
Try peter Alfonso's page

anyone know where to get the stock 4.0.2 radios as a update.zip? the link in the early post is dead and i somehow didn't save them when I should have.

wanna update to 4.0.4 but only works from 4.0.2

???

Reaction score
thanks, found a link on a Google search. but once I double checked, since I flashed the 4.0.4 with the new radios, when I nandroided back the radios stayed. so i didn't have to do anything lol

so I'll just chill with 4.0.2 with the radio update till the official release and some roms come out or something off 4.0.4. not having me email hack and gtalk working bugged me.

adr3nalin3

Reaction score
my 4g was best on 4.0.2 and 3g was great on 4.0.3. I'm using 4.0.4 now and I have the same result as the .0.3 baseband/radios.