Flash for Driod 1 not going to happen!?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually htc is a.seperate issue and the evo has already rolled out. Incredible owners will get 2.2 on schedule.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought about an announcement but decided it would be blasted or flamed and i'm out of town on business and couldn't monitor the thread properly.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually htc is a.seperate issue and the evo has already rolled out. Incredible owners will get 2.2 on schedule.

Hmmm, any idea if that schedule is still staying around the 13th of this month? If so, I know a lot of people that will be very happy.

That sounds about right. I will talk with them again tomorrow during my travels and update either here or through hook.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Miami, I really appreciate it.

Will i be seeing you too while im in atlanta? ? Ill be there on Monday afternoon

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Miami and hook. That's a lot to digest. Wonder if folks will find this vital info update in this thread. Maybe it qualifies for a separate announcement? Wow...

I'm kind of surprised he did it over here to, remember I said it would be in the news section.

But in the Droid General Discussion? I think more people read in here then any other part of the Forum. Still I'll post a link over to this thread in the news.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Miami and hook. That's a lot to digest. Wonder if folks will find this vital info update in this thread. Maybe it qualifies for a separate announcement? Wow...

I'm kind of surprised he did it over here to, remember I said it would be in the news section.

But in the Droid General Discussion? I think more people read in here then any other part of the Forum. Still I'll post a link over to this thread in the news.

Well i didn't do it there for a reason.

Sal

Reaction score

Yeah, and it sounds like they'll be a lot more info in the next few days. Don't want to miss a thing!