Flash Droid Razr To Page Plus with 3G data and ICS

prof

Reaction score
Regarding razr flashing to page plus

I hope this will work for Razr Maxx too

jbryson16

Reaction score
i have 2 razr xt912's and 1 razr maxx xt912 that i might want to flash to pageplus. my question is can i follow this guide with the free versions of cdma workshop/cdma tool dfs? thanks in advance!

joe zack

Reaction score
rom breaker thank you for the info you post,have razer xt912 trying to do
Open dialer and dial *#*#4636#*#*
Go to phone info

but canot get the phone info menu the phone keep dialing out?i did upgrade the phone and did master reset but nothing is helping............ur help be appreciated...............thank you inadvance

mtx2000

Reaction score
Works but not 3g..

Hello, thanks very much for the information. I've been unable to get my 3g working even after overnight.... I was wondering if there's anything else I can try?

mtx2000

Reaction score
Hello, thanks very much for the information. I've been unable to get my 3g working even after overnight.... I was wondering if there's anything else I can try?

Nevermind me, I got it. I didn't realize that with cdma workshop I couldn't change the one setting, it is selectable but not changeable. I just did some browsing around in cdma tool and got it figured out. THANKS so much for all of this information!!!!!

xmac81

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Droid RAZR that I'm trying to put on Page Plus. It already has ICS installed. I have a blank Verizon SIM card from Ebay. I'm going to transfer a phone number from T-Mobile Pay-as-you-go to Page Plus. I need to make sure I fully understand the directions before I go ahead and transfer the phone number...

The instructions on the first page are missing the graphics. All that is shown is a square with an X in it. Can someone please assist?

Any other hints or suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

mtx2000

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Droid RAZR that I'm trying to put on Page Plus. It already has ICS installed. I have a blank Verizon SIM card from Ebay. I'm going to transfer a phone number from T-Mobile Pay-as-you-go to Page Plus. I need to make sure I fully understand the directions before I go ahead and transfer the phone number...

The instructions on the first page are missing the graphics. All that is shown is a square with an X in it. Can someone please assist?

Any other hints or suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Here's another site hosting this info that has all the pics available. Droid Razr ICS manual activation talk text mms 3g and rooted

wgbobbobly

Reaction score
Great Tut! Links are dead!

HI, love your tut, best one I have found yet for android lte to p+. Need your links, can you put them up again?!?!

Thanks!
Bri-Guy

djmarjinslc

Reaction score
Does any1 know how i can get 3G data on my phone? i know its not promised but i have my fingers crossed. i used (Professional Remote Flashing | Flash to Cricket & Page Plus | Full Flash iPhone 4) to flash & also root my phone. the do theirs remotely, and the process didnt take long and i got a chance to help & watch. but when all was done, i didnt have and still dont have Data, not even 1x/Evdo. and so i'm hoping that my peoples here can help me obtain data, if any1 can do it, you can.

planetepc

Reaction score
how to flash a razr i 4.0.4 ICS

Hi Guys.
This Guide is to those who want to Flash their Razr to Page Plus and don't want to deal with VZW and their expensive phone bills.
Also, this is for Windows.
Thanks Goes to snoop1979

IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR PHONE.

Requirements:
Droid Razr Utility 1.81 Windows
Droid Razr 6.16.215 Update copied to external SDcard
Blank Verizon Sim Card
CDMA Workshop

Make sure you have your MDN (phone number) and MIN at the ready. You'll need it.

Please make sure you battery is 100% before doing this

Put phone into AP FAstBoot Mode
plug into computer and open up Droid Razr Utility 1.81

razr01.jpg

Choose option 1 Fastboot Restore 6.16.211 (ICS 4.0.4 Official OTA Software)
razr02.jpg

Follow on screen instructions
At the end is going to ask you PRESS ANY KEY TO WIPES PHONE DATA please do it will wipe all settings so no previous changes may affect the activation.

razr03.jpg

Once all done go back to main screen on razr utility
turn off phone (press power button)
turn back on and let it do its thing until you finally on launcher

Screenshot_2012-07-28-18-24-54.png

Bypass activation by pulling notifications down, go to settings and turn airplane mode ON, then go back to activation screen, tap 4 corners like it was done before to bypass activation screen.
Screenshot_2012-07-28-18-26-10.png

Screenshot_2012-07-28-18-28-04.png

Setup your wireless, account, etc until phone is ready to use but not yet activated. Once everything is set you can turn airplane mode back off.

Root is not required to activate phone you can skip steps to root if you don't need it
Enable USB Debugging mode by going into Settings / Developer options / check USB debugging

Screenshot_2012-07-28-18-42-26.png

Go back to razr utility and choose option 2 ICS root
Follow on screen instructions. Phone should restart a couple of times.

razr04.JPG

Install OTA rootkeeper from Play Store
allow root access, click protect root

Screenshot_2012-07-28-18-49-20.png

Screenshot_2012-07-28-18-49-55.png

Then tap TEMP UN-ROOT

Shut off phone
Boot into Stock Recovery
Once on recovery menu choose
APPLY UPDATE FROM EXTERNAL STORAGE
Reboot.
To regain root go to OTA Rootkeeper and choose restore root.

Now the actual activation process
Turn off phone
Boot phone into BP TOOLS
Open CDMA-Workshop
choose right port and connect
read
go to SECURITY TAB send SPC 000000

razr05.JPG

razr06.JPG

Go to MAIN TAB choose CDMA-2 at the bottoM, click READ
change R-UIM to NV ONLY
WRITE

razr07.JPG

Now go to EVDO menu and change EVDO to: Revision A protocols with MFPA
razr08.JPG

Disconnect
Reboot Phone
Turn off wireless
Open dialer and dial ##7764726 then SEND

Screenshot_2012-07-28-19-21-42.png

Enter SPC code 000000
Go to 01 user activation
Edit fields with you information
Leave IMSI 00
Get your CDMA system ID from THIS website

Screenshot_2012-07-28-19-22-15.png

Screenshot_2012-07-28-19-25-46.png

Go to 06 TEST MODE
NEXT / NEXT
Change NETWORK SELECTION to CDMA ONLY
Back out (press back touch button twice no back on keyboard)
Phone will automatically restart (phone should turn on with 1X connected)
As soon as phone boots up activation screen will popup, tap EMERGENCY CALL
Dial *22800 it will crash or say SIM is invalid press ok
Dial *22800 again and again until activation screen pops up, keep trying to activa until machines answers and gives you the option to press 1 to activate phone
YOUR PHONE HAS BEEN PROGRAM SUCCESFULLY THANKS FOR CALLING

Screenshot_2012-07-28-19-39-14.png

Tap next
Do not turn phone off
Open dialer and dial *#*#4636#*#*
Go to phone info

Screenshot_2012-07-28-19-40-24.png

Scroll down and choose TURN RADIO OFF
Switch preffered network to CDMA AUTO (PRL)
Turn radio back ON
3G should be working, internet and mms should work fine

Screenshot_2012-07-29-08-55-08.png

If you go to settings and about phone your number, min and prl will show properly.
Screenshot_2012-07-29-08-58-27.png

If by any reason you turn your phone off you need to do activation process again
If after doing all of this you still get no 3G you need to reset your ESN on the network, you can do this by calling PPCS and ask them to please reset ESN because your having internet issues (keep phone off during process very important) or if you are PP Dealer change ESN to another phone, wait couple of minutes, change it back to Razr and do activation process (again make sure razr is off while you do esn changes and dont turn back on until changes are complete done, if you can wait 2 minutes after change before turn phone back on).
If after ESN reset you can't get 3G because phone network in *#*#4636#*#* is stuck in eHRPD leave it overnight in CDMA ONLY, next day try to toggle back to CDMA AUTO PRL.

Screenshot_2012-07-29-08-57-54.png

Enjoy

hi excuse my english i dont speak very weel
please i hve a razr i XT890
it display on screan
fastboot reason : flash failure
can you help me please

sorry i speak fransh

tecn0bot

Reaction score
I just got my droid razr and had it put on page plus via a company out of Tacoma Washington they did it over my computer and a word of warning you have to make sure you have the data cable not the charge cable they are different people but they got me uo and running in no time and all I did was sit and watch and help when needed