1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Razr Flashed & Rooted to Page Plus, Removed and Re-added

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by djmarjinslc, Feb 23, 2013.

1. djmarjinslc

djmarjinslc New Member

ok the screen on my RAZR went dark for a few days. i guess the battery died and when i tried to turn it back on, the screen wouldnt work. i did an ESN change, waited a few days maybe a week, and the screen started working again. all seems well, i havent had any more issues with the screen and so i wanted to put it back on Page Plus. and so my question is how do i reprogram it to Page Plus. *22880 or is there another method another way to get it done or will i have to get it re-flashed?
  2. tecn0bot

tecn0bot New Member

I had to have my phone flashed it cost me 40 bucks but was done over the internet by a great company called cellularusa out of tacoma washington and is guarneteed for a year phone works great and they do others as well
Search tags for this page

can a page plus phone be flashed back to verizon

droid razr on pageplus

droid razr page plus

droid razr to pageplus

flash droid razr maxx to pageplus

flash droid razr to pageplus

flashing droid razr from page plus back to verizon

how to flas a verizon razr to page plus

how to flash droid razr to pageplus

how to get internet on razr maxx with page plus

page plus internet not working