First Pictures of the Motorola Droid RAZR HD

mgrande

Reaction score
I'm sure htc will announce a beast phone on vzw right before the gs3 comes out.. And they better have a 2500+ mha batter wtf just make the phone 1mm thicker can u all feel me on that!! And look for this moto phone to get a release date before the s3 launches :) good for every1.. But if a htc phone gets announced my s3 will make it to my hands and right on eBay lol

You thinks so? What would they put out since vzw passed on the one x?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

kparks

Reaction score
mgrande said:
You thinks so? What would they put out since vzw passed on the one x?

Well im hoping that htc note phone happens! I'm sure they will have something new to announce they need a high end phone for vzw they can't go all year so I'm sure they have something planned

Serial Fordicator

Reaction score
just curious if anyone else seen the blurred out photos of the fcc id numbers on the back. Has it already passed?

JDuaneJ

Reaction score
Man this always happens to me LOL. I just bought a razr a week ago. Haha looks sexy

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Not a big fan of Qualcomm chipsets, personally. The Adreno 225 is somewhat outdated, and doesn't impress me. I heard it was shoveled into the S4 just to get the chipset out more quickly, and that philosophy I disagree with. Thought Motorola had cut a deal with Intel for its upcoming devices? Was really hoping to see the Atom in this bad boy.

EDIT: Unless it's the new S4 design with the Adreno 320, in that case Moto is forgiven. Still want an Atom phone, though.

The adreno 225 is a brand new gpu. (came out with the s4, the s4 just came out). The 300 series is supposed to be for there quad cores according to them.

The one you are thinking of is the 220 that was used in the rezound.
The 225 is around 50% more powerful vs the 220...also the power vr 540 for that matter(in the nexus).

The 1.2 S4 dual core in the new incredible is actually much more powerful vs the nexus or rezound. In regards to....everything.
Technically...its the most powerful phone vzw has right now.(the new incredible is shipping now right?)
Its funny cause its a mid tier phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Well im hoping that htc note phone happens! I'm sure they will have something new to announce they need a high end phone for vzw they can't go all year so I'm sure they have something planned

The Note is supposed to be on VZW by 3rd quarter.

mgrande

Reaction score
I just read an article on my pulse feed saying the hd might come with a 2200 mah battery. Is there any info on this? Id be bummed if it didn't get the 3300 mah battery.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
The HD has the same battery as the maxx

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I agree, but as I said before, moto needs to release these devices in a timely manner. It makes absolutely no sense to be a company capable of so much, and because for whatever reason, they delay their releases. And by doing so, they're basically shooting themselves in the foot.

Mind you that I mean on flagship devices, because they were also shooting themselves in the foot by releasing all of the filler phones in between.

Same concept as in the automotive world. Company A releases a coupe capable of .78g on the skid pad with 580hp and 28 MPG real world.....BUT they delay its release, so then company B has already heard about it and releases a coupe with specs that aren't quite as good, and they sell like hot cakes. By the time company A releases their car, the market is already saturated with company B's car, and demand is down sharply, with the exception of the hardcore enthusiasts.

The only real way to stay competitive in this situation is to upgrade the car and make it state of the art again. NOT gonna happen. :shock:

So company A releases a car that's behind the curve, and if they hadn't sat on it, it would've been a leader in its class. This is how you lose ground and market shares. And this game just like any other, is all about momentum. Once you start falling behind, you play catch-up for a very very long time. And if you don't change your ways, even if you get the opportunity, you might drop the ball again and start over, back at square one... behind.... when you should've been ahead. ;)

This all gets really bad when you apply company C and company D. :eek:

This is of course IMHO :)

Looks like most people here have been sleeping under a rock "Geico commercial:biggrin:" but I will give you the news, the Razr HDdancedroid was supposed to launch around the same time that the SG III was, but Verizon has pushed it back a month or so, so it can sell a crap load of SG IIIDancingNexus phones and keep Sammy happy and Verizon share holders, before it's beloved Droid line of phones the Motto Razr HD launches on their network, and they can commercialize it to deathdancedroid just like any other Motto Phone to date.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Looks like most people here have been sleeping under a rock "Geico commercial:biggrin:" but I will give you the news, the Razr HDdancedroid was supposed to launch around the same time that the SG III was, but Verizon has pushed it back a month or so, so it can sell a crap load of SG IIIDancingNexus phones and keep Sammy happy and Verizon share holders, before it's beloved Droid line of phones the Motto Razr HD launches on their network, and they can commercialize it to deathdancedroid just like any other Motto Phone to date.

Nope, we've heard this too.

mgrande

Reaction score
An HTC note? Sounds like it will be as huge as the samsung note. No thanks! Good to hear that the 225 is such a great chip. This phone should be worth the wait. If only it ran sense 4!

combatmedic870

Reaction score
An HTC note? Sounds like it will be as huge as the samsung note. No thanks! Good to hear that the 225 is such a great chip. This phone should be worth the wait. If only it ran sense 4!

Yep its good stuff. Just wait till the omap5 comes out! Lol. There is always something new around the corner.
Qualcomm usually comes out first, after they release everything and sell good. TI comes out with there newest. Its a good thing they got going. Always something better every half of the year.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Jmoore1701

Reaction score
I've decided I'm still skeptical of the Razr HD's existence, although I still want it.
I'm suspicious of these leaked photos, mainly the lack of a frontal shot. I understand that whoever took them probably had only a few seconds to take a limited number of shots...but given those limitations, why choose the back or side? If you had time for two shots, shouldn't one of them have been the front?
So anyway, it's still mythical, but I'm still waiting for it, and I'll still give up unlimited data to get it.