Droid RAZR HD Device Gets Pictured in China

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
chinese_razr_hd2.jpg

We have seen several different rumors of a possible Motorola Droid RAZR HD device over the last few weeks, including a few pics. Today, we have some more leaked pics of a RAZR HD-like phone, and these photos come from China. The model number of this device is MT887, and this Chinese variant of the device will come with some pretty beefy specs:
  • HD Display
  • 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor
  • 12 megapixel camera
  • Large battery like the DROID MAXX
  • LTE support

Notice the ICS soft keys in the shot below.

chinese_razr_hd1.jpg

Source: TalkAndroid

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
My DroidX is getting pretty messed up lately. There was a spot on the screen that would discolor with any level of pressure when any part of the screen was touched. I think it got hit hard by something but didn't crack, just some kind of other minimal damage. Well, its worse now. Pixels are dying all around that spot and its about the size of a quarter now. Still useable but its getting worse and worse. I hope it will hold out until the new Galaxy phone is out or the Note comes to Verizon. If not, I'll go with a RAZR. This phone would be it if it comes out soon. Plus, I could always return it for a different one if one of the two samsungs hits Verizon soon.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i am thinking by time phone gets released it will be outdated .. with quadcore coming up and maybe a good windows phone before too long

xsirxx

Reaction score
I know, Frankly I would take either. I was making a point that it wouldnt be "outdated".