First 24 hrs with the iPhone 7+ and loving Android even more

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Nice thoughts my friend . I think you hit it right on by saying it really does come down to each person usage and preferences...I'm a believer you need to take a device and give it a spin for the 14 day or so return period . I find a $35 charge for 14 days not a bad rental price to help y'all make a decision on any phone !

iPhone Seven Plus

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I work in IT for a school district and we have a bunch of ipads. I have the esteemed honor of working on them (FML). To me, iOS is so far behind Android now its sad. The UI is clunky and cluttered. Settings are buried deep in menus and submenus. You can have a fast UI but if you have to dig for one setting, it slows down the experience a lot.

<3 Android and my soon to be Pixel XL. Got a shipping notification last night that its coming, YAY! Was expecting it late November.

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
According to the Federal Communications Commission, the iPhone 7 would be among the smartphones transmitting the most waves. The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge would even be the smartphone at the lowest electromagnetic radiation. Its radiation would indeed be more than five times lower than that of the iPhone 7 (0,264w / kg).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
galaxy s8 galaxy s7 abonnement

Last edited: