I Love my Droid X

DreadX

Reaction score
I seriously appreciate and love my Droid X. It's an intimidating device ( using the term "phone" nowadays is like describing a a Raptor as "Plane"), and I receive a lot of comments regarding its size daily. But even the iphone lovin' folks become very impressed watching say, 'Titanic' on its immaculate screen.
How can iphon owners NOT be secretly jealous of my DX?
After all, it's super fast, and runs flash and does everything else and more!

BUT, is the Droid X days as King numbered by a device referred to as 'Droid Terminator'?
Rumours have it running up to five times faster than current Android devices, and duel cored!

Wow. Android gets more and more impressive, ready to take out iphone, and upstart W7phone!

I just got my Droid X, and need to enjoy it, milk it for all it's worth, and I haven't even gone past the proverbial tip of what it can do. But I almost feel like I'll have to ditch my beloved DX for something scarier called a Droid Terminator! (it's also going to be a hot gaming platform, hence the partnership with Nvidia).
Maybe i won't ditch my Droid x, as it is my first one. I've had the unfortunate experience of having been the owner of a nightmare called Storm. Believe me, I DON'T miss the daily 3-5x battery pull outs.
I hope Verizon won't kiss Apple's bee-hind, and turncoat on Android. I believe Android can, will only get smarter and better!:greendroid:

(Cylon voice:)
Eliminate windows 7 phone.:reddroid:

J

Johnly

Should have got mine earlier...this phone is sickly fast. Amazing.....large and in charge:icon_ banana:

OP
D

DreadX

Reaction score
Should have got mine earlier...this phone is sickly fast. Amazing.....large and in charge:icon_ banana:

Yes sir it is! It has nearly replaced my laptop, as I rely less and less on it lol.
DX is an amazing device!:reddroid::reddroid::reddroid::reddroid:

shuituzi

Reaction score
I've had the unfortunate experience of having been the owner of a nightmare called Storm. Believe me, I DON'T miss the daily 3-5x battery pull outs.