Favorite/Best ROM that is stable?

JustinMakaila

Reaction score
ShadowROM is awesome minus the fact that it doesn't have an autocorrect dictionary, and i kinda suck at texting on my dinc (i tend to hit letters next to the one that i want to) but other than that, LOVE.

So far I've tried:
Stock 2.2 by ozzeh
UltimateDroid
Skyraider 2.5.2
Ruby 1.1.0
Ruby 1.1.1
and one more...

ShadowROM <3

superbeefus

Reaction score
Virtuous 2.7 w/ Rotary lockscreen is soooooo sweet. I'm gonna try FrankenROM a little later today. I've heard there's a lot of raving going on about excellent battery life with ol Frank, so I'm going to give it a go.

carmdac

Reaction score
I just switched from cyanogenmod 6.0 to Liquid Frozen Yogurt water theme. I used the stock slayher kernal and I am flying. My battery life is pretty damn amazing concidering all i do is play w/ my apps and search for ne ones all day. The theme is awesome and I have not froze or force closed once since installing on saturday am. I had read it was very stable and thats the biggest reason i went with it.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Running MIUI here and love it. Makes the phone look like an iPhone. Very stable. Battery life seems much better, too. This is non Sense but doubt you will miss it with this.

Sent from Droid Incredible

mbsmd

Reaction score
Very, very happy with ShadowROM v0.0.1.

The keyboard shoftcut/dictionary issue can be solved by installing a different keyboard (temporarily), deleting the LatinIME.apk from the system via Root Explorer, then install a known good copy of LatinIME.apk (found a link on XDA forums). Once installed, switch back to the Android keyboard. You can then uninstall the 3rd party keyboard if you wish.

I'm using Kingxkernal BFS #1 (clocked at stock 998MHz) and I have satisfactory battery life and Quadrant scores higher than the Nexus One on 2.2 without an overclock.

Also applied the CM6/Ruby radio fix found on these forums to solve the WiFi reboot bug.

Fast. Good battery life. No spontaneous reboots or FCs. No WiFi issues. Fixed keyboard. Pure AOSP goodness.

*The ONLY issue I have is that orange is the only notification LED color that blinks properly; green doesn't blink correctly.

bdub33

Reaction score
That's an easy one, ULTIMATE DROID of course. 2.3 that is

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

bdub33

Reaction score
I meant its an easy choice for myself personally. I love everything about 2.3

v941726

Reaction score
I meant its an easy choice for myself personally. I love everything about 2.3

yeah. me too. needs some tweaks but, over all everything considered, it is the best so far

benner

Reaction score
Running Ultimate Droid 2.3 as well and loving it. Haven't had anything crash yet (crosses fingers) and everything has ran really smooth.

The only annoyances I've really found is the contacts not automatically syncing with my facebook contacts to display pictures and the fact that you have to eject the phone from the computer side anytime you have usb syncing turned on.