Slight Rom Manager Issue

dbn

Reaction score
I upgraded from a Droid 1 yesterday, rooted, installed Ruby manually, and that all went great.

The problem is that when I go into Rom Manager it lists Roms for the Droid 1. This is likely due to the fact that I'm using the same SD Card. So, what specific files do I need to delete in the Clockworkmod folder on the card so Rom Manager can rebuild the list so that DINC Roms are shown?

doobie711

Reaction score
this was a pretty serious issue that happened specifically when people were going from the droid to the incredible. i ended up just formatting my entire sd card and doing a factory reset from clockwork. just back up whatever you have on your card. i never really understood how it happened but since then i've always been careful about not using my incredible or my droid sd card interchangeably because it will stay an issue until you format the card and factory reset.

OP
D

dbn

Reaction score
this was a pretty serious issue that happened specifically when people were going from the droid to the incredible. i ended up just formatting my entire sd card and doing a factory reset from clockwork. just back up whatever you have on your card. i never really understood how it happened but since then i've always been careful about not using my incredible or my droid sd card interchangeably because it will stay an issue until you format the card and factory reset.

I ended up managing to solve the issue without having to format.:icon_ banana:

Just edited the text from "sholes" to "inc" in the .recoveryinfo and .settings file in the clockworkmod folder, wiped data in the Rom Manager app, and rebooted. Problem solved. Incredible Roms now showing up.