ezeStand - The Ultimate Smart Phone Stand

stopthebus

Reaction score
Hi Todd,
I have 1 question about the 6' micro-usb right angle cable.
Can the cable be use with the Griffin Powerjolt? I plan on getting just the cable for the car to use with the OEM dock.
Does anybody know if the Griffin can charge the Droid. A couple of people on the following site mentioned that it would not work with the Cliq.
Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal - Android Central Store

Thanks

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Hi Todd,
Can the cable be use with the Griffin Powerjolt? I plan on getting just the cable for the car to use with the OEM dock.
Does anybody know if the Griffin can charge the Droid. A couple of people on the following site mentioned that it would not work with the Cliq.

Thanks
Hi stopthebus,
The cable should plug in fine to the Griffin Powerjolt, but I can't guarantee that the Powerjolt will deliver the proper charging voltage/current to the Droid. I've heard and seen several instances of people using non OEM chargers and having issues with the Droid. I haven't been able to find any detailed specs on the Powerjolt to be able to tell if it will work with the Droid, other than the product info on the page you referenced which says it works with the Droid. But then again it says it works with the Cliq as well, but customers clearly say it does not. Maybe some other forum members can chime in.
Thanks,

stopthebus

Reaction score
Hi Todd,

Thanks
Hi stopthebus,
The cable should plug in fine to the Griffin Powerjolt, but I can't guarantee that the Powerjolt will deliver the proper charging voltage/current to the Droid. I've heard and seen several instances of people using non OEM chargers and having issues with the Droid. I haven't been able to find any detailed specs on the Powerjolt to be able to tell if it will work with the Droid, other than the product info on the page you referenced which says it works with the Droid. But then again it says it works with the Cliq as well, but customers clearly say it does not. Maybe some other forum members can chime in.
Thanks,

Just order 2. As for the charger, I'll find something that work.

Thanks

Darthvong

Reaction score
Got mine in the mail a few days ago. I love it! Thanks for an awesome stand!

shugknight

Reaction score
Alright, I was just browsing the accessories forums and saw this thread. I wasn't going to purchase one, until I saw the price! I just want to say, with everything going on in the world and the economy the way it is, I'm glad that you're not inflating your prices just because you can. $12.99 for this dock is VERY reasonable, compared to the other ones going for $30 or more.

I am very excited to receive this stand and can't wait, and honestly, if this proves to be a nice as it looks in the pictures, I may purchase one for my brother who has an iPhone and might get another one to put at work.

Thanks again and can't wait!

Pathpounder

Reaction score
Just read all these positive reviews and had to order one. No, make that two with angled USB cords. That ought to keep the wife happy too.
Thanks.

stanhelp

Reaction score
EzeStand with body glove case

In the video with the body glove case I noticed it didn't have the rear clip. I really think this is a nice product but I don't think it will work with any case that has a clip attached.

stopthebus

Reaction score
Hi Todd,

Thanks
Hi stopthebus,
Thanks,

Just order 2. As for the charger, I'll find something that work.

Thanks

Got the cables, thanks for the fast shipping.
Have not try it with the Griffin Powerjolt yet, but it works great with the following incase other members want to know.
PowerPack | Power + Cables | In the Car | Electronics | DLO

bizzy

Reaction score
really wish i saw this before i bought various other docks...lol. just bought one, can't wait to see it!

ajh2k

Reaction score
Man, I had to go with this. Couldn't beat the price and it does exactly what I need. the OEM doc is so frustrating, if you use a case.

orangepeel

Reaction score
In the video with the body glove case I noticed it didn't have the rear clip. I really think this is a nice product but I don't think it will work with any case that has a clip attached.

It will fit in the stand with the clip,but the Droid does lean forward a quite a bit. Also, the phone won't go into multimedia mode because the magnet is too far away to activate it because the clip has it leaning too far forward.

I ditched the Body Glove for the Seidio case because I liked the stand so much. :)

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
155 Facebook fans and counting. Become a fan for your chance to win a free ezeStand and Right Angle USB cable bundle - drawing to be held on Wednesday 4/14/10.
ezeStand | Facebook

bizzy

Reaction score
Received my ezestand today and am very pleased with this purchase. Stand looks great, not flimsy at all and has rubber areas so your phone isn't sliding all over the place. Very fast delivery, definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a stand that can hold multiple types of cases.

HCdroid

Reaction score
I just ordered a stand but forgot to order the right angled usb cable so I placed another order for just the cable alone. Is there a way to get refunded for the shipping of the cable? Thanks!