ezeStand - The Ultimate Smart Phone Stand

ezeStand

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I've created a design which will hold the Droid in any orientation, with or without covers/cases, and it will activate the Multimedia mode!!! Half the price of the competition and free shipping to boot! Check it out at http://www.ezeStand.com
Thanks,
Todd

cisco0910

Reaction score
Damm, i'm surprised more people aint jumping on this! Anyway i purchased one about two hours ago around 3 pm and i just got an email (510pm) saying it was shipped. Now that's what you call fast shipping! two thumbs up!

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Looks OK price is right how strong is the plastic looks thin please reply

The plastic is very strong actually. The wall thickness is 0.070" with a lot of internal ribbing for added rigidity.

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Damm, i'm surprised more people aint jumping on this! Anyway i purchased one about two hours ago around 3 pm and i just got an email (510pm) saying it was shipped. Now that's what you call fast shipping! two thumbs up!

Yep, I was able to get yours packed and shipped today Cisco. It should be there in a couple of days. Hope you enjoy it!
BTW, did the email provide you with a tracking number?
Thanks,
Todd

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I haven't bought one yet. But thanks for bringing to our attention. I bookmarked you site and may buy one later.

Laramie

Reaction score
Just ordered one! I can see the benefits of this over the Motorola OEM dock IMO...

Looks like a nice product. I'll do a little review and throw up some pics when I get it for the forum.

Laramie

Reaction score
Looks OK price is right how strong is the plastic looks thin please reply

The plastic is very strong actually. The wall thickness is 0.070" with a lot of internal ribbing for added rigidity.

That's beefy. Shouldn't be any problems there. I use .080" and .060" kydex material for holsters and mag pouches. 0.070 should be plenty thick for a phone dock/stand application. Just my .02..

rawburt

Reaction score
Damn thats nice, and excellent price... too bad I just picked up the oem dock

leftbrain99

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I've created a design which will hold the Droid in any orientation, with or without covers/cases, and it will activate the Multimedia mode!!! Half the price of the competition and free shipping to boot! Check it out at http://www.ezeStand.com
Thanks,
Todd

Very nice design. Is your background industrial design or mechanical engineering maybe?

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
If you offered a 6ft USB or 10ft USB instead of that 3ft, you would sell much more even if you increase the price. The combo would be awesome, and you could round it right to $20 for the package.