ezeStand - The Ultimate Smart Phone Stand

dwz07

Reaction score
just ordered my ezeStand, haven't even gotten my Droid yet (it's waiting for me at home when i get back from school) but this looks like a must have, given all the great reviews from these members! hopefully it will show up in florida around the same time i do : D

JeffK627

Reaction score
Just ordered mine based on price, appearance and positive reviews. Now if you could make a windshield/dashboard mount that accomodates aftermarket cases and covers for the same price you'd be my hero!

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
Just ordered one then saw the charging cable and ordered that....if all goes well will order 2 more for offices. Now I need one for the car???? any suggestions?

thanks

rickyC

Reaction score
6ft right angle cable did the trick. Nice fit and I like the larger plug on the phone end of the cable, easier to use with my big gorilla hands.

Thanks again!

jayjayk89

Reaction score
Just placed an order. Can't wait for it to arrive!
You gotta be making bank off of this thread! Keep the products coming! I'm looking for a car dock and possibly a case.. get your designs flowing!

dusbbal2008

Reaction score
You gotta be making bank off of this thread! Keep the products coming! I'm looking for a car dock and possibly a case.. get your designs flowing!

I would definitely buy a car dock if the maker of the ezestand put one out. I received my ezestand tuesday and i think it's great.

dusbbal2008

Reaction score

I would definitely buy a car dock if the maker of the ezestand put one out. I received my ezestand tuesday and i think it's great.

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive comments around ezeStand! I really appreciate it and it's fantastic to hear people are enjoying it. I am putting some thought into a car dock version. There is a discussion on the ezeStand facebook page regarding a car dock version if interested.
Thanks!!!

rubberducky

Reaction score
Ordered one last night as well! Can't wait for it to come in! Depending on how I like it I might have a new recommendation for my customers who want a dock but have cases they don't want to take off.

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
New ezeStand Tips & Tricks Video!

Hey everyone,
Check out the new ezeStand - Tips & Tricks Video on Youtube!!!
#1 To Multimedia Mode or Not to Multimedia Mode
#2 Increase the viewing angle!
#3 USB Cable Routing & Right Angle USB Cable Option
#4 Headphone cable routing - No More Spills!
#5 Use the slide out keyboard while in the ezeStand!
#6 Bodyglove Case Sitting in the ezeStand!
[video=youtube;u7IO_-A_KBw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7IO_-A_KBw"]YouTube - ezeStand - Tips & Tricks - Motorola Droid Docking Stand[/video]

Thanks,

JeffK627

Reaction score
Mine just arrived today and I couldn't be more satisfied. I may even get a 2nd one for travel. My wife is considering one for her Droid and she'll at least be ordering the right-angle USB cable, that thing is sweet!

Man, you have GOT to patent this, get packaging with the logo, stamp the logo on the product and start selling this through Amazon & the other retailers if you're not already!

dwz07

Reaction score
my ezeStand arrived yesterday and I am 100% satisfied! 6ft right angle cable is the perfect complement to this stand. definitely going to be buying another soon as will my sister. also very interested in the car dock so i'll be keeping my eyes out for that hopefully coming soon! congrats on an excellent product

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
I took a chance and ordered two....and the 6ft side cord. With all the review I feel I can't go wrong

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
my ezeStand arrived yesterday and I am 100% satisfied! 6ft right angle cable is the perfect complement to this stand. definitely going to be buying another soon as will my sister. also very interested in the car dock so i'll be keeping my eyes out for that hopefully coming soon! congrats on an excellent product
Thanks for the feedback and the referral! I definitely appreciate it!