ezeStand - The Ultimate Smart Phone Stand

lapsalot

Reaction score
Add Button Wont Work

Yes, I see the page is changed but now the add button for the stand is not on the page at all. I am using Mozilla Foxfire, but I have IE Explorer and will try it to order.

hyunkoon

Reaction score
I just got this stand and it is sooooo much better than it looks on the picture.

Very firm and efficient.

One thing I regret it 90 degree cable, I should've order it.

and

to ezeStand

Is it easy to take off and take it on the magnet? because sometimes I want it but sometime I don't want it.

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
I just got this stand and it is sooooo much better than it looks on the picture.

Very firm and efficient.

One thing I regret it 90 degree cable, I should've order it.

and

to ezeStand

Is it easy to take off and take it on the magnet? because sometimes I want it but sometime I don't want it.
Glad you like the ezeStand. I'm planning on setting up a way for current ezeStand owners to order the 90 degree cables with free shipping once I get them in stock - hopefully this week! You can shift the droid left or right on the ezeStand to take it out of multimedia mode. This is an intentional design feature as I felt the same way. Sometime I don't want it to go into multimedia mode. No problem, just offset the droid.
Thanks,

nwatkins

Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Just purchased one of these for the office. Can't wait until the angled USB connector can get back in stock. Will probably order a second one for the house once that is back in stock.

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score

Just purchased one of these for the office. Can't wait until the angled USB connector can get back in stock. Will probably order a second one for the house once that is back in stock.

We now have stock of the 6' Right Angle Micro USB cables!

Thanks,

hyunkoon

Reaction score
Hmmm where can I find the menu for cable alone?

Is there anyway to get slight sale for current users?

holdfast

Reaction score
Hey, I ordered mine on the 11th and I still have not received it. Do you have any tracking info or anything?
Thanks.

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Hey, I ordered mine on the 11th and I still have not received it. Do you have any tracking info or anything?
Thanks.
Hi Holdfast,
Orders going across the border seem to be taking at least one to two additional weeks for delivery in order to get through customs and through Canada Post. Please send us an email at [email protected] so we can follow up with you to ensure you receive your ezeStand. We are also working on an Canadian distributor to eliminate border delays in the future.
Thanks,

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Hmmm where can I find the menu for cable alone?

Is there anyway to get slight sale for current users?
Hi Hyunkoon,
You should be able to click on the "Add to Cart" for just the 6' R/A cable on the website. I will work on adding a current ezeStand owners discount on the website tonight. The offer will be $3.99 for a single 6' Right Angle Micro USB cable with free shipping or 2 for $7.98. This offer gives current ezeStand customers $2.95 off the cable versus ordering it alone with shipping. Existing ezeStand customers can place an order for the cables by sending a PayPal payment for the cables to [email protected]. Note this offer is only available to customers who purchased an ezeStand on or before 3/24/2010.
Thanks,

nwatkins

Reaction score

We now have stock of the 6' Right Angle Micro USB cables!

Thanks,

Woot! Just purchased the second case with the angled cord.

1074s8

Reaction score
Just bought my Droid 12 hours ago......

Glad I didn't buy the Motorola one.... just ordered a stand and r/a cable. Now to push these on a few friends.......

Thanks for making this EZ and affordable!

dstevensva

Reaction score
Ordered the ezeStand last night with the 5ft R/A cable. I have been waiting for them to come back in stock I can't wait to receive it. Great customer service, I received a shipping confirmation within 10-15 minutes. Thanks!!!

rickyC

Reaction score
Love the stand! After trying with old mini usb power supply with the micro usb adapter I just don't like how it sits and looks on a flat desk while plugged in. Just ordered a right angle USB cord that should do the trick. Thanks again for providing a great product at a great price!

ntimid8r

Reaction score
My new ezeStand and 6ft right angled micro usb just showed up yesterday!!! I'm impressed with this stand....I like how practical it is. I intend on using the docked droid as my alarm clock and the viewing angle from ezeStand is absolutely perfect. It's not designed to tilt so far back....like for office desktop viewing or something along those lines. Also I like the idea of not having a dock which fits a specific device. Who knows down the road if I'll upgrade my droid for the next best thing. On top of that it's priced to sell!!! I'm absolutely happy with my purchase. Thanks to Todd and the ezeStand team!!!
:icon_ lala: