ezeStand - The Ultimate Smart Phone Stand

sims5

Reaction score
Is this stand heavy enough to stay secure on the dash of a car when using the gps navigation?

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Is this stand heavy enough to stay secure on the dash of a car when using the gps navigation?
I would agree with GreyGhost04 ... the stand is not very heavy and there is no feature that secures the phone into the stand. Although I have used it a couple of times on the dash of my car, it doesn't take too crazy of a turn, braking, or acceleration to spill the phone and stand on to your lap. I'm still thinking about an ezeCar dock but don't have anything prototyped just yet.

sims5

Reaction score
Will the Motorola one that suction cups to the windshield work with the Droid when it is in a seidio innocase?

silverspot

Reaction score
This is exactly what I was looking for. I fashioned my own 'stand' out of a piece of moldable rubber thing that I found lying around, not exactly high tech.

I just ordered an ezeStand (w/6' USB cord) today. Can't wait to get it!!

fenriswolf039

Reaction score
I got mine a couple days ago, the 6' cord with right angle is awesome. The stand itself is excellent. I plan to fill it with steel shot and epoxy, and cover the bottom with a grippy rubber pad.

My package arrived in 2 days, by the way.

Question to the maker of ezeStand: Do you make, or can you get, a right angle cable with the angle in the opposite direction? So when it's on the car charger the phone can sit in my lap without the cord being all discombobulated?

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Wow, I didnt expect to be impressed when I came into this topic, but I must say, that thing is sexy. I think I'm gonna have to order one with a right angle cable!

NuDroid

Reaction score
Wow, I didnt expect to be impressed when I came into this topic, but I must say, that thing is sexy. I think I'm gonna have to order one with a right angle cable!

Hey your in luck , I have the ezstand with the right angel usb cable, ( no longer need it so it's your ) Just Pm me.. No BS btw

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Team USA World Cup Fever - ezeStand Giveaway

Hey everybody! We're giving away more FREE ezeStands!!!

To support Team USA and the fact that ezeStand is designed, manufactured, and assembled right here is the USA, we're giving away ezeStands for every goal Team USA scores in the World Cup!

Click on the link below and post to the thread to enter for your chance to win!

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ez...d-cup-fever-ezestand-giveaway.html#post560866

Good luck to you and Team USA!

JimmyD

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if the HTC Evo phone will fit in the ezeStand?

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if the HTC Evo phone will fit in the ezeStand?
Hi JimmyD,
I've checked out the dimensional specs for the HTC Evo. It looks like it will fit fine in landscape orientation, but will be too tight to fit in portrait orientation to slide all the way in the ezeStand. I'm going to try an visit a Wireless store to see if I can get my hands on a physical phone to verify for sure as often times the dimensions specified online refer to the absolute worst case width at a point such as a side button. The actual phone may be slightly narrower where it matters. I can tell you that I have an Otterbox cover on my Droid and it fits snug in the ezeStand and measures 2.540" in width. Do you already have the HTC Evo phone?
Thanks,
Todd

JimmyD

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Todd!

No, I do not have an Evo. I too have a Motorola Droid with an OtterBox case and you're correct, it does fit very well in the ezeStand! :)

I was curious about the Evo, because my buddy just bought an HTC Evo and his birthday is around the corner. I was considering buying him an ezeStand as a gift to compliment his beloved new HTC toy.

Thanks again for the info.