ezeStand - The Ultimate Smart Phone Stand

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
ezeStand now supporting Droid X

ezeStand is happy to announce support for the Droid X smartphone. We have repositioned the magnet to activate the Droid X multimedia mode and it will work with or without covers/cases. Unfortunately, due to the width of the Droid X, vertical orientation is not supported at this time.

You can select Motorola Droid or Droid X now on our checkout page. Same great price, same free shipping!

Pictures are available in the ezeStand Forum here ...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ezestand/62818-ezestand-now-supporting-droid-x.html

Thanks,

ezerpdog

Reaction score
suggestion for design... how bout a sliding bottom to increase viewing angle?

maybe for v 2.0 :)

craigs93

Reaction score
Great Product

I have had my EZE stand for a few weeks now and I love it. I can leave my case on the phone and still use the stand without a problem. For those of you concerned with the strength of the stand...rest easy. It's plenty strong enough to hold your phone and a few extra pounds to boot! Overall, I would say this is the best Droid accessory on the market at this time. :)
I also love the right angle usb cord.

This is HIGHLY recommended!!

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
I have had my EZE stand for a few weeks now and I love it. I can leave my case on the phone and still use the stand without a problem. For those of you concerned with the strength of the stand...rest easy. It's plenty strong enough to hold your phone and a few extra pounds to boot! Overall, I would say this is the best Droid accessory on the market at this time. :)
I also love the right angle usb cord.

This is HIGHLY recommended!!
Thanks for the positive feedback and recommendation Craig.
We really appreciate it!

fenriswolf039

Reaction score
Definitely cannot beat this stand at any price!

Gets my vote for Best Accessory Value out of ANYTHING available for the Droid.

They could easily be charging double the price or more!

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
ezeStand is now Droid1, Droid2, & DroidX ready!

ezeStands are now being built and configured for all Multimedia activated Droid phones. This means no matter which phone you have now or even if you change phones between Droid 1, 2, or X in the future ... the ezeStand will work for your Droid. Note at this time the ezeStand does not fit the Droid X vertically. Visit us in the Droid Forums Supporting Vendors area or checkout our website for special packages.
Thanks!

JimmyD

Reaction score
I just had a thought...

If I am able to get my hands on one of the 50,000 limited R2-D2 Edition Droid 2 models that are coming out....

...I would totally paint my ezeStand white to form the legs of R2-D2 thus completing the R2-D2 look!!! :tongue:

What do you guys think?! A white ezeStand holding the R2-D2 Droid 2!?!?!

I think it would be very cool.

motorola-droid-2-r2-d2-edition-revealed-20100813113851600_640w.jpg

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Here what the ezeStand looks like painted white. Very Storm Trooperish -no? Looks like it would work great with the R2D2 Droid. Maybe I need to do a special edition white production model?
Thanks to MurDROID for the great mod and video!

[video=youtube;yPwuEdkODts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPwuEdkODts"]YouTube - White Ezestand Mod for iPhone or iPod[/video]

dLi

Reaction score
...I would totally paint my ezeStand white to form the legs of R2-D2 thus completing the R2-D2 look!!! :tongue:

motorola-droid-2-r2-d2-edition-revealed-20100813113851600_640w.jpg

That looks awesome! Very creative..dancedroid

JimmyD

Reaction score

That looks awesome! Very creative..dancedroid

Just so there's no confusion... I did not make that R2-D2 Droid 2..... it's a limited edition phone from Verizon/Motorola coming out at the end of September....

r2d2-droid2-t.jpg

r2d2-droid2-2.jpg

badog

Reaction score
Just received my ezeStand. I love this stand! It works great. The pads on the bottom make it so it won't slip on my desk and the phone stays put. I'll probably pick up another one for work. Great job on a great product, and thanks for offering it at a reasonable price.

OP
E

ezeStand

Reaction score
Just received my ezeStand. I love this stand! It works great. The pads on the bottom make it so it won't slip on my desk and the phone stays put. I'll probably pick up another one for work. Great job on a great product, and thanks for offering it at a reasonable price.
Thanks for the compliment badog!

BmanCV60

Reaction score
Enough lurking! Joined the forum so I could post, made my first purchase yesterday eagerly awaiting! dancedroid