Extended battery on the cheap!!!

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Love calling VZW directly to order accessories. It is the only time I really don't mind calling them. LOL Just ordered an extended battery for the $24.99 price and got them to add our 25% employer discount on top of it. Total came to $18.74. Did the same in the past when ordering extended batteries for my DX and Bionic. Gotta love it!!!

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
And I was happy my call got me the extended battery for 24.99 + tax! I never thought to ask about the employer discount as I thought they only allowed one or the other. Nice job! It took me a while on the phone with them but the rep found it. Getting Tuesday.

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
And I was happy my call got me the extended battery for 24.99 + tax! I never thought to ask about the employer discount as I thought they only allowed one or the other. Nice job! It took me a while on the phone with them but the rep found it. Getting Tuesday.

Hmm... Today is decidedly NOT Tuesday and still no extended battery for me! Has anyone gotten the one they ordered at the sale price shipped? Also is there some way to check its status on the Verizon website?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Picked mine up a couple nights ago for the discount price. Didn't get to use our 20% accessories discount though because it was already discounted.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Hmm... Today is decidedly NOT Tuesday and still no extended battery for me! Has anyone gotten the one they ordered at the sale price shipped? Also is there some way to check its status on the Verizon website?

Ordered mine Saturday night and it arrived today. Gotta allow an extra day because of Monday being a holiday.

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
Ordered mine Saturday night and it arrived today. Gotta allow an extra day because of Monday being a holiday.

OK I guess I was just a bit impatient. Verizon rep likely forgot about the holiday. Mine just arrived at 24.99 + tax so I did not get the corporate discount on top of it (didn't expect to but was hoping...)

nubby

Reaction score
Sale?

Was it listed on sale or did you just call and got it for that price?

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Was it listed on sale or did you just call and got it for that price?

It has been half off for a while now.

Thumbed from my TF101

DJNight

Reaction score
does anyone still have the link to order it online? or do you have to call to get it? I used to have a link but it doesn't work anymore (the last time I tried it a couple weeks ago)

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
does anyone still have the link to order it online? or do you have to call to get it? I used to have a link but it doesn't work anymore (the last time I tried it a couple weeks ago)

If the link isn't on the VZW site just call. They will hook you up. If there is available stock of course.

Tap'd from my G'Nex