Extended battery on promotion at Verizon for $25 w/ cover

mach330

Reaction score
got one as well. it also fits the separate charger (which I got on launch day with the regular battery). You just can't close it on the charger. You can use the new extended cover though to fit the regular battery it seems like. I don't see any problems with movement.

WookieClaws

Reaction score
Keep trying. I also get 25% off accessories and it was doing the same $37.50 for me until one time it magically worked. I have no idea why it doesn't work every time.

I got mine last night with my phone... the 25% discount didn't apply since it was already 50% off. I'm still ok with paying $25.00 for the extended battery :)

Love the phone so far... I miss sywpe but that should be sorted soon.

BlairAllenVT

Reaction score
So I've been looking today to get one for a friend of mine, but the link no longer works and I can't search for it on VZW's site. Guess they ran out or are working on removing the promotion? Anyone have, possibly, an updated link that works? I can't find the extended battery AT ALL anymore :angry:

dracos

Reaction score
Well I received my extended battery yesterday and put it in the phone last night without charging it to let the battery charge down naturally. Phone stated it was at 56% after I switched the battery this was around 10pm last night. I just started charging the battery at 4:30pm after the phone beep at being 10%.

Overall I'm very impressed, this is my work phone and with the extended battery it looks like I can go a day and half on one charge.

MickeyG

Reaction score
So I've been looking today to get one for a friend of mine, but the link no longer works and I can't search for it on VZW's site. Guess they ran out or are working on removing the promotion? Anyone have, possibly, an updated link that works? I can't find the extended battery AT ALL anymore :angry:

Confirmed. it was showing as "Out of Stock" earlier today, and now it has gone completely missing from VZW's site. *unlike*

WookieClaws

Reaction score

When I was at the VZW store the sales person told me the promotion was going until Jan 1st. So if you can I'd swing by a store and buy one; if they are out of stock they will ship it to you for free.

BlairAllenVT

Reaction score
When I was at the VZW store the sales person told me the promotion was going until Jan 1st. So if you can I'd swing by a store and buy one; if they are out of stock they will ship it to you for free.

I just called a store local to where I'll be in 2 days (there aren't any retail stores near where I live) and they have them in stock, but they are at full price. Did you have to mention the online sale and ask them to double-check, or did they come straight out and say it was $25? I might just go anyways when I get the chance and see if I can heckle them or "check with corporate", HAHA.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just called a store local to where I'll be in 2 days (there aren't any retail stores near where I live) and they have them in stock, but they are at full price. Did you have to mention the online sale and ask them to double-check, or did they come straight out and say it was $25? I might just go anyways when I get the chance and see if I can heckle them or "check with corporate", HAHA.
You have 2 bring it 2 there attention-the sales lady tried 2 sell it 2 me 4 50,i asked her 2 look again and she found it

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got mine last night with my phone... the 25% discount didn't apply since it was already 50% off. I'm still ok with paying $25.00 for the extended battery :)

Love the phone so far... I miss sywpe but that should be sorted soon.
Same here,I just knew I was gonna get it for about 15 dollars.

rjcapp

Reaction score
As far as looks are concerned Samsung really hit a homerun with this extended battery. The extended battery is pretty much unnoticeable.

I hope battery life is just as good

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

WookieClaws

Reaction score
I was at a corporate store, you might have them call a corporate store if the one you go to isn't one. If it is I'm in Oregon so have them call one in Beaverton.

bwillie

Reaction score
I can't find a extended battery on Verizon's web site, anyone else not seeing it?

BlairAllenVT

Reaction score
I can't find a extended battery on Verizon's web site, anyone else not seeing it?

A quick 5 minute read through this thread and you would have seen that it's already been discussed! VZW is out-of-stock or not offering the extended batteries online, currently. Only way to get them right now is through a store that still has them in stock, and to get the promotion you have to force them to check on the corporate price.