Extended battery on promotion at Verizon for $25 w/ cover

vanvalks

Reaction score
This might be old news, but you can pick up the extended Samsung battery from Verizon right now for 50% off ($25). The battery is hard to find on the website, but here is the link:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/...ryDetails&archetypeId=12917&accessoryId=49870

Also the discount doesn't always show up correctly at checkout, so you might have to chat with a sales rep to get the right price, but I just ordered it for $25 about 15 minutes ago w/ free 2 day shipping.

icemchine9

Reaction score
I got one in the store for $25 yesterday too. They only had 3 and after I asked about it the next two people in line promptly sold them out :)

Coots

Reaction score
They didn't keep it up long or it was a mistake to start with. Shows $49.99 for me, chatted with a person on their site, they said they're $49.99... so....

OP
V

vanvalks

Reaction score
They didn't keep it up long or it was a mistake to start with. Shows $49.99 for me, chatted with a person on their site, they said they're $49.99... so....

Keep trying. Like I said for some reason it doesn't always put the right price in the cart at checkout, but this is a screenshot from about 2 minutes ago. Maybe try another sales rep as we all know how informed some of them are. They one I talked to at first tole me an extended battery wasn't available for the Gnex.

2-1.jpg

Coots

Reaction score
Yup, just got it to work... thanks for the heads up on this one. Glad I didn't drop the $49 for it at the store now.

$27.24 total with tax and all, 2 day shipping....

SWEET!

Thanks again!

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Does the math work differently, because 2100 is only about 14% more battery capacity vs. stock 1850?

OP
V

vanvalks

Reaction score
Does the math work differently, because 2100 is only about 14% more battery capacity vs. stock 1850?

Extra 14% and hardly any thickness added to the device = worth $27 to me

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got the half-price deal...showed full price until I put it into my cart...

martytoo

Reaction score
I may have to stop at the store. I put it in the cart and it showed $37.50 because my wife's discount is 25% off as a teacher.:frown:

OP
V

vanvalks

Reaction score
I may have to stop at the store. I put it in the cart and it showed $37.50 because my wife's discount is 25% off as a teacher.:frown:

Keep trying. I also get 25% off accessories and it was doing the same $37.50 for me until one time it magically worked. I have no idea why it doesn't work every time.

choklitcow

Reaction score
Keep trying. I also get 25% off accessories and it was doing the same $37.50 for me until one time it magically worked. I have no idea why it doesn't work every time.
I just logged out of my vzw account and tried again to get the cheaper option. They tried doing the same thing with my nexus giving me $50 off when I still had my option to get $100 off from upgrading from my OG.

I hope this is compatible with the dual charging station (that also comes with a battery). While I don't think the battery life is that bad, I'm not opposed to have three batteries sitting around thanks to the extremely fast boot times.

skaman9876

Reaction score
Battery number 3 for me too.... maybe a little overkill but makes me happy. I also hope that it fits in the little battery charger thing... i don't see why not probably just leave the lid flipped up...

TOTALS

Due Today**

$27.36